2 DAYS LEFT

So sorry for leaving y'all hanging for so long! I'm back lol.

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

Waking up to the smell of bacon and pancakes being made you look over and see Bakugo sleeping soundly all sprawled out like a starfish with little, tiny snores here and there. You slowly get up and wrap him in a blanket to basically make him into a burrito and then place him back in the bed as you walk out to see what is for breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Bakugo!" Said woman looks over at you and insists "Oh, please Y/N call me Mitsuki dear."

You smile at her, and she gives you your plate giving you a weird smile like she knows something. You look at her and ask, "is something wrong?"

She slowly looks at the clock and then back at you not saying a word. You tilt your head and look over at the clock and read it saying 9:47 AM.

HOLY SHIT WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!! School starts at 8!!!! You look back over at Mitsuki and take one last big bite of the food and start to run upstairs to wake the baby up and go to school. "Y/N dear... take your time you are already late as is." True... Still, you rush to his room and wonder how in the world you BOTH slept so late. Like how??

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

You both made it to school. You forgot to feed Bakugo his breakfast in all the rush. But luckily you made it to school in time to feed him in between the classes, so you had like 5 minutes. While feeding Bakugo in an empty classroom you enjoy the silence as he's still kind of waking up. Your fellow classmates come in one by one talking to each other. Surprised to see you.

"Woah! Y/N I thought you also got turned into a baby seeing as how late you are!" Kaminari said very sassily to you with his eyes squinted looking to mess with you.

You take a long breath out and say to him with an unamused face "Oh, Kaminari I'm surprised I didn't have to take care of you this week seeing as you are a baby 24/7!" squinting your eyes and smiling matching his energy.

Other students walk in and see you and Kaminari smiling and squinting your eyes at each other not talking, so they walk to their seats confused. And a little disturbed.

Present Mic walks in and starts class. This whole class you and Kaminari keep staring at each other as if you never moved.

"Ok..... I'm sorry but what the hell?" This makes you and the blonde boy stop squinting an look over at him just genuinely confused at the two of you. You burst out laughing with the boy and Bakugo is not amused. Like at all so he plops out of your lap and goes to Kaminari.

You stop laughing and look over to him crossing his arms at Kaminari with an unamused face and says " Stowp it! We awready missed da fiwst cwass today! We are behind.!!!" After that he comes back to you and the class is in confusion yet also amazement. You whisper to Kaminari who looks like he's trying to decide if he should laugh or what? "You heard the boy stop messing with poor little Y/N." You smirk at him and look to Present Mic who has left the room and came back with papers to hand you and only you.

"What's this?" You ask. "It's a project you are supposed to do but you missed Aizawa's class this morning." You gasp in fear. Out of the corner of your eye you now see Kaminari smirking at you. You stick your tongue out at him. Bakugo looks up at you from your lap and looks over at 'Dunce Face' and sticks his tongue out at him too. Sero who is behind you takes a quick picture so in frame to the left is a flabbergasted Kaminari and to the middle is Present Mics back walking away and then to the right is you holding Baby Bakugo in your lap but y'all are looking at Kaminari and sticking your tongues out at him.