NO ONE ELSE!!

*If we are being completely honest...this 'training' with All Might won't be a massive part of this chapter as I am not good at fighting scenes. * 

                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

 You were called up to go first. Meaning you had to carry baby Bakugo while fighting or escaping from another classmate as they tried to capture Bakugo. All Might put you up against Todoroki. You were put in a makeshift town and had to get to the other side of the town. 

*I know I haven't said anything about Y/N's quirk but hold on* 

This is going to be easier than I thought. Seeing as you can literally teleport, this was going to be over in a matter of seconds and you don't have to worry about hurting Bakugo. Once the timer buzzer rang through the town you immediately teleported to the finish line not knowing or caring where Todoroki was.  He obvi thought I would do this...

Shocked seeing him standing there in front of the exit, you smirk and teleport yourself right behind him. You and Todoroki's backs are now facing each other, and you start to walk through but you feel a tough on your arm. Looking over you see Todoroki's hand on Bakugo's arm. You lift your head up to him and say "really?" with a monotoned voice and an unamused facial expression. 

Todoroki just looks at you, "It's not like I want to fight you while you're holding a baby, even if it is Bakugo." Fair.  He tugs on Bakugo's arm trying to get him out of your possession but you pull back. You and Todoroki are basically playing a game of tug of war with the baby. Being over this you teleport away WITH Bakugo in your arms essentially winning even though this wasn't a race or anything.

Having to give Bakugo to Todoroki now as it was his turn, you look at All Might "Do we really have to do this? I'm just going to take him and leave!" "Young Y/N! Do not underestimate your fellow classmates! Now, GO!" 

You teleport Bakugo into your arms and then the exit. The training was over within seconds. Again. You then look up to All Might with an unimpressed expression and he rubs the back of his neck looking down. "I guess that was pointless." 

Walking away hoping All Might doesn't take Bakugo away you make it back to your class. 

Alas, so does All Might taking the baby away from you and you are now forced to watch as Bakugo is put in danger even if it is your class. 

Who am I kidding my class is a bunch of danger magnets I should be worried!!  

                                          *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

You were worried for nothing seeing as Bakugo is still Bakugo and can defend himself. To a point because he is still a baby. Some of your classmates didn't even want to try and capture him with the temper tantrums he was throwing. 

The last 'match' ended, and you ran up to Mina instantly taking Bakugo away from her. Also making him calm down. You hugged him so tight others thought he would pop. Bakugo didn't mind as he was happy to be back with you and NO ONE ELSE!! 

Heading back to the changing rooms he wouldn't let you hand him off to anyone else not even Kirishima, so you thought if Momo could make him a blindfold it would be ok to take him with you. 

Momo gave you a tiny blindfold and you opened a locker door and setting Bakugo inside. You put the blindfold on him and told the girls its ok to change now. Keeping an eye on him as you change because you didn't close the door obvi, and you were aware he could fall out. How funny would it be if I "accidentally" locked him in a locker?!!  

Baby Bakugo x Fem!Reader ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें