Dan Howell #1

Hey guys! I haven't written anything like this before, so it should be fun! If you want any imagines written about you, just send me a private message or comment or put something on my message board! To start off, I'll write something classic. danisnotonfire.

These will all be written in y/n's POV unless you want one specially made for you.

"Y/n, dinner's ready!" Your best friend, Phil Lester, called from down the stairs.

"Coming!" You called back.

You walk down the stairs, and hear Dan singing. "Our time is running out! Our time is running out!" I laughed, and sang with him. Phil came up behind us and did a little ending jig, before falling onto one knee and stretching out his arms.

"Ta da!" He breathed.

We all laughed, and Phil stood up. He walked forwards, and I tried to do the same, but Dan put his hand in front of me.

"Hey, y/n?"

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Um... well, I was wondering, would you like to... go out sometime?" He asked you. You wanted to scream and run around but you held it in.

"Like a date?" You questioned, wanting to make sure it was real.

"...Yeah. I mean, if you want it to be." He said quickly. You nodded enthusiastically, smiling.

"Yeah! I'd love to, Dan!" You say. He smiles, and laughs. "Okay, well, let's go eat and we can figure out the details and such later." He told you. You nod, and start towards the kitchen, smiling the whole way there.

-Author's Note-

Okay! I hope you liked that! I'll make more soon, and if you didn't read the top, make sure you do so you know how to get your own!

I'll do all YouTubers, even if I haven't heard of them I'll check them out and write something about them!

LOVE YOU!!!!

-Kili