Dan Howell #3

Hey guys! This is my third Dan imagine for... BROGAN! WOOH!

"I'm tired of this, Dan!" I said, walking out of our room. "Tired of what?" He asks, standing up. "All of your fans!" Dan wrapped his arms around my waist, and I tried and pull away.

"What about them?" He asks, following me to the door. He had a look of worry in his eyes. "They all hate me!" I yelled, turning to face him with tears in my eyes. 

"They call me a fat whore, and I'm sick and tired of it!" Dan held onto me tightly. "This isn't how I thought fans were supposed to act. Shoudln't they support you!?" 

He nodded. "Come with me." He told me, walking to our bedroom. I sigh, and follow him.

I stood by the door, waiting, while Dan opened his laptop. "We are going to prove that they love you." He told me.

He quickly tweeted that he was doing a live show, or so my phone told me, and went onto facebook and YouTube. 

After telling everyone, he went live. 

"Okay, everyone. This isn't going to be a normal live show. I have something serious to talk about." Dan said, looking at his camera. 

"So, Brogan wants to leave, because she doesn't think that any of you like her, and that she really is a fat whore. Which she's not. She's actually right here, and I need you to teach her who the real danosaurs are." 

I sat down beside him, and looked in the chat. There were a few, "That's because she is a whore."s, but it was mostly, "She's perfect just the way she is and we all love her!".

I smiled, and wiped away my tears. Dan put his arm around me, before saying, "Thanks guys, it means a lot to me and to Brogan." and closed his live show.

"I love you." He whispered, looking me dead in the eyes. 

I gave him a quick kiss, before saying, "I love you too."

Author's Note

I hope you guys enjoyed that! Especially you Brogan, or oh my gosh gurl you goin down. SON.