Phil Lester #2

Here is my second Phil imagine for... JANNAH!!! WOOH!

"OMG SHE UPDATED WTF" That's me mocking you.

I sat in my bedroom, listening to BVB, when my mum came in. "Jannah, Phil's at the door for you." She told me. I smiled, and jumped off of my bed.

I ran down the stairs two at a time in my All Time Low t-shirt and black skinny jeans. There he stood. We were going on a date tonight for a dinner then a movie, and it was our first date. He said not to dress too fancy, because we weren't going to a really fancy place for dinner, so I figured I'd wear my favourite band shirt.

I put on my black Vans, and smiled at Phil. 

"Ready?" He asked me. "Yep!" I said, popping the 'p'. He held the door open for me, and I quickly grabbed my black sweater hanging from the railing, and walked out the door, Phil following me. I heard my mum lock the door, and we went to his car.

Once we got in, we listened to some random music, too caught up in talking to realize what was playing.

"So, what movie are we seeing?" I asked him. "Would you be okay with Iron Man 3?" He asked. I nodded my head vigorously. "I've been meaning to see that for so long, but I never got the chance!" I told him. He nodded, and we arrived at the movie theatre.

***

After the movie was finished, he brought me out to the car and we talked about how good it was. Once we got to the 'restaurant', which was actually mini-golf, we played a few rounds.

After we finished, we went to one of the tables and ate the pizza we ordered. We laughed at each other, and smiled at each other, and even kissed once.

When the date was over, Phil took me back to the car and drove me back home.

"Um, so, I had a great time tonight..." Phil stuttered. I nodded. "Me too!" 

"And I was just wondering if... you would like to go out with me? As, like, a girlfriend?" He asked, looking nervous and chewing on his lip. I smiled wide. 

"I'd love to."

Author's Note

Omg I've finally updated hallelujah praise The Lord for he is good.

Anyways, love you guys!

BYE!