Phil Lester #1

HOLA, MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE FOR YOU!!!! LOVE YOU ALL, PHANS!!! ;)

***

You were walking to the park, enjoying the sunshine, when someone bumped into you knocking you over.

Hazel. You think, as the person you hate the most at your school walks past you with her heyina laughter,

You could still hear her laugh, as someone held their hand out for you. You look up, and see your long-time crush, Phil Lester.

He smiles, "Need help?" He asks, sweetly. You nod, and he helps you up.

You thank him, and start to walk away, when Phil puts his hand out in front of you, asking for you to wait a minute.

"I was just wondering... Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks you. 

You can't believe that this is happening. You've loved Phil for almost 3 years now! You nod, eagerly, and he smiles.

"So, what are you doing, y/n?" 

"Oh, I was just going to sit under that tree and read this book." You tell him. "What book?" He asks.

You hold it up. It's, 'An Abundance Of Katherines.' By John Green. You're almost finished it, only about 50 pages left to go!

He nods. "Mind if I join you?" He asks, politely.

"No, go ahead!" You tell him, smiling. He smiles back, and you two start to head over to the large tree on the other side of the park. 

You can see Hazel standing there with her phone in one hand and purse in the other, mouth hanging open. You know she's had a crush on Phil for almost as long as you, and this is just icing on top of the cake.

"I read that book too, actually." Phil told you, sitting next to you in the shade.

"Really? I love it!" You tell him enthusiastically, as his best friend, Dan, who he possibly came here with waved, and winked at Phil, which goes un-noticed by you.

"What's your favourite part?" Phil asks you, ignoring Dan.

Dan walks completely past, and you respond. "Probably all of the parts that are how he broke up with his girlfriends/how they got together. They're very interesting!" (Not really a spoiler, so don't worry.)

He nods. "Those are my favourite parts too." 

You smile, as Phil stands. "Sorry, but I've got to go now. See you later, and I'll text you about our date." Phil said, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

You blush, and nod.

As Phil walks away, you can't help but put a finger on the cheek Phil kissed and wondering how you became so lucky.