Dan Howell #2

Hey, guys! Here is my 2 DanFic for the lovely... JILLIAN!!! Hope you enjoy!

***

I strummed the last few chords of, "Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore, and smiled at the camera.

"Okay, guys! I hope you liked that song, and i'll see you next time! This is Jillian, signing of." I did my little salute to the camera, and pressed the record button to stop it.

I felt my phone buzz, as I put down my guitar. I looked at it, and smiled. It was a message from my boyfriend, Dan.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to do something in a bit. Love you, Dan."

I quickly texted him back.

"Sure! Come now, if you want. I won't be much fun. Editing. :/"

I pressed send, and went to turn on my computer. My phone buzzed again, and I saw that Dan was coming over.

I quickly sent a tweet, saying that my new video was being edited, and turned on Final Cut Pro. (The best editing software there is, if you didn't know.)

***

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to get it, after saving.

I opened the door, and was engulfed in a hug. When he let me go, I gasped, "Nice to see you, too."

He laughed, and gave me a quick peck on the lips, before going to my fridge.

"Ahem?" I said. He looked around the corner with a piece of bread in his mouth.

I laughed. "Take off your shoes." I told him.

He frowned, and walked to my couch. He sat down, and held his feet up high.

I rolled my eyes, and went to take them off.

"You're such a child." I said. Dan smiled, saying,

"But I'm your child."