Finn Harries #1

Here is a Finn Harries fic for... VICTORIA!!!!!!!!! WEE, WAHOO, BROCCOLI!

I was listening to the song on the right the whole time, it's so cute!!! I cry every time. Listen, and read. ^-^

***

I wrote the answers as fast as I could, I only had about 5 minutes until I had to hand it in.

See, Science is like, my worst subject (I don't know if it actually is, so don't sue me.) and I fail all of the tests! I'm trying my hardest on this one though, because this is the real deal. This is my exam!

I looked to the left and saw Jack Harries, scribbling away as fast as possible, and to my right I saw Jack's identical twin, Finn, leaning back and yawning. 

How come I had to be in the middle of these two!? Why not 2 normal people!? They like to prank me in the middle of class, and poke me in the sides during tests, such as this one, so that I'll jump and embarrass myself!

I was finally finished, and walked to the front. 

I set the paper upside down on the pile and walked back to my seat. Once I sat down, I saw a scrunched up note in my desk. I looked around, making sure no one noticed, and picked it up. I unfolded it, and saw that it read, "Victoria. I really like you. I don't feel like you think the same, but I was wondering if you could just give me a shot, and go on one date with me. Please!? It would make me happy!!! ~Finn."

I roll my eyes. Why would I want to make him happy!?

He is really cute, and funny, and smart, and sweet, and very, very cheeky... Okay, I guess I will.

"Okay, but you're buying." I wrote back. I looked around once again, and threw it back at him. He read it over, then quickly wrote,

"It's a date."