Anthony Padilla #1

SUP BISHNIZZLES!? Here's an Anthony Imagine for... IRENE!!!!!!!!!! *Wiggles*

***

"Well, it looks like Ian's dead, so I guess that's goodbye then!" I watched, as Anthony talked to the camera with Ian behind him on the ground.

"BYE!!!" Anthony yelled.

"...Bitch..." Ian added, weakly.

Anthony turned off the camera, and Ian stood up. "Well, I'm gonna go edit this... See you later!" Ian said, as Anthony and I stood up. We were going to go on a date as soon as this weeks "Ian Is Bored" was finished. We were celebrating. It's our 3 year anniversary!

"Okay, I'm going to get ready." I told Anthony. He nodded. "So am I."

We walked down the hall, and I walked into our bedroom, as Anthony walked into the washroom. I already showered before when they were filming.

I looked through my closet.

"What to wear, what to wear..." I hummed. I decided on a bright read, knee-length, strapless dress that has extra layers underneath so it puffs out, and it has white polka dots on it.

I chose a pretty belt, my black one, and set it on the bed with the dress.

I looked through my shoe choices, and found what I wanted. My red and white polka dot wedges, with a black heel.

I walked to my mirror and grabbed my curling iron. As I waited for it to heat, I looked for my makeup. Once it was hot enough, I started to curl my hair.

After I finished curling it, I pinned it up on the right side of my head so it flows down to my shoulder.

I took my black mascara and put it on, then I took my black eyeliner at put it on upper-lid. I put on some bright red lipstick and light pink blush and put it on also.

I put on my dress, belt, and shoes and was ready to go.

***

I found myself outside of my favourite restaurant. The Olive Garden (I don't know if that's true, just play along).

Anthony and I walked in, and as we stood in line to tell the waitress our reservation, I took the time to look at Anthony.

He was dressed very well. He wore a black suit with a white vest and black tie.

He saw me looking, and smiled at me. I smiled back, as we reached the waitress. "We have a reservation, for Anthony Padilla." Anthony told the lady. She looked at the list and nodded.

"Right this way." She said, smiling at us. She started to walk away, and I grabbed Anthony's hand as we followed.

At the table, we talked. We talked for a very long time until our food was finished and the restaurant closed.

As we walked back to the car, we continued to talk, until Anthony just stopped.

"Anthony? What's wrong?" I asked him. We stood on the pavement right beside our car. "I need to ask you something." He told me.

He looked me straight in the eyes, knelt down, and asked me, "Will you marry me?" Pulling out a beautiful ring.

I nodded, and he slid it on my hand. I wasn't crying, because I knew this would happen soon, but I was very happy.

And we continued to walk through our piece of forever.

Author's Note

So, this is my second marriage fic and second Smosh fic but my first Anthony one! I hope you guys liked it.

I LOVE YOU

-Kili