Alfie Deyes #1

Hey guys! So, here's the second chapter of my Imagines! Please, check out my other stories if you haven't yet! I hope you enjoy this one for... MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN!\

I walked down the hallway, expecting to find Caspar on the couch, but was instead shocked to see Alfie standing there.

"Hey." He said, casually, holding out a single red rose. He was wearing a very fancy black tux and was smiling.

"Hi." I said back.

"So, Megan... Do you think you'd want to go on that date now?" Alfie asked me. I smiled. "I'd love to." I said back.

I ran to my room and got changed as fast as I could, barely looking at what I put on because he was already ready and has been for 10 minutes. I quickly put on my makeup and ran out the door.

I stumbled down the hallway and Alfie laughed. He grabbed my arm to balance me, and held on for slightly longer than necessary.

"Sorry..." He said, sheepishly. Blushing, I told him it was fine, and grabbed his hand.

"So, where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He told me.

***

I sat down on the blanket, and lay back. Alfie lay down beside me, and smiled.

I looked up at the stars, and didn't see Alfie roll into a sitting position. Distracted by the flashing stars, I also didn't see him stand.

"Ooh, look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" I said.

"I wish that we have a wonderful date." I said to the sky. "I wish you'd say yes..." Alfie whispered.

"What?" I said, not entirely catching that.

He coughed, and kneeled down beside me. I sat up, and looked at him. He reached into his coat pocket, and pulled out a small black case.

"Megan, I've loved you for as long as I can remember. I've had a wonderful 2 years with you, and I want to become something more. Will you marry me?" He asked, opening the case.

I gasped, and smiled, looking at the beautiful diamond in the middle.

"Yes." I told him sincerely.