Jack Harries #1

Here is a Jack Harries imagine for... LILLY!!! CLAP!

As I sat with Jack on our couch, I couldn't help but to think of the day we met.

It was a cloudy day in Viridian Forest, nah I'm just messing with you.

It was a cold night, and I was heading towards the local club. I had just found my boyfriend of three years cheating on me.

I walked into the club, searching for the bar, in my little black dress and flats.

As I reached it, a man about my age sat down. I looked at him, then back at the barman. I ordered a light drink, and sat down. The man looked at me and stuck his hand out. "Hi, I'm Jack." He told me. "Lilly." I replied, shaking it.

He smiled, as the bartender handed him his own drink.

When he handed me mine, Jack held his up for a toast. We clinked glasses, and began to talk about anything really. He asked me why I was here, and I don't know why, but I told him.

"I found my 3-year boyfriend kissing my best friend." I told him, sipping my drink. He frowned. "Oh." Was all he said.

"What about you?" I asked him. "Me?" He looked at me, shocked. "Yes, you." I told him. "Oh... Well, I just wanted to head down here and have some fun. Maybe meet someone." He said, looking at me. I blushed. "Like who?" I asked him. He laughed. "I don't know... Maybe you?" He asked me. I smiled, and he kissed me.

Author's Note

HIGGABIGGALIGGAFIGGA

Love,

-Kili