CHAPTER ONE

MIRIAM

"We need to start packing our clothes" I said to Isa, it is the first week of September and the academy want us all students 3 days before classes start, it's Saturday and classes start on Monday so we have to be there by tomorrow.

Me and Isa decided to have a three moths girls trip for our summer holiday and we chose to travel in tropical islands like Ibiza, Maldives, Polinesia (my favorite), Bahamas, Cuba...

We really needed it, I needed it, after what happened when school closed what I wanted was just to lay down on the sand, listen to the sound of the waves and enjoy the sun on my skin.

With my best friend everything was good, the day we would spend it at the beach then in the evening we would go to clubs get drunk or sleep with some guys which was worth it, the orgasms were really good.

Unfortunately September came and for our last week we decided to spend it in my father's house in Paris doing some last minute shopping.

Like we haven't already.

I'm half French my father Jacques Laurent is a wealthy man in the country and a very successful lawyer like my mother but they are now divorced and she's staying in the United State with her law firm and my two younger siblings while my older brother stays here in Paris with my father.

We are 5 : my parents, my older brother Gabriel who is 22, me 19 and my younger brother Jacques 15.

My parents got divorced when I was 15 and my mother decided to move to the US some moths after. I wasn't sad actually I was really relieved when they told me because I rather have divorced parents than one that always argue day and night.

When my mum told me that she was moving across the sea I wasn't really happy because me and her really had a good bond since I was a kid I was the only girl a part from her and the idea of staying with my brothers and my father didn't really please me, my mother thought me things that I needed in the real word making me confident and don't let anyone step on me.

I really like my mother she is my role model, Anastasia Miller is a great woman, before becoming a lawyer she was actually a model, I still have some vogue magazines with her on the front covers.

She taugh me everything: how to dress, what jewelry to use, a skin care plan, how to make up, walk in heels and how to style my hair....

She is gentle with me unlike my father, always cared, always by my side in good and wrong, growing up she was like my therapist I didn't have to hide from her because I didn't have to.

And when the judge asked me who I wanted to stay with I said with mom.

That didn't meant I didn't like my father I do ( hardly) but he was never at home because of work and when he was most of the times we would argue.

Mostly because of my attitude I tried to be the daughter he always wanted I always gave him respect, took school seriously and never misbehaved, whenever he told me to do something I would without questioning, but I guess that wasn't enough for him, so I started living my life as a 15y old, going to parties wear whatever I wanted (surprisingly he never commented the way I dress up or make up maybe because I could show of that I have money)