CHAPTER FIVE

MIRIAM

It's finally Monday morning, the day I've been waiting for, don't get me wrong I enjoyed the summer and I'm sad that it ended but I'm relieved now that I'm actually a starting a new year at the academy.

Yesterday nothing interesting happened, I spent the majority of my time in my room watching Netflix on my MacBook, I finally arranged my closet but not every item entered so I left some in the suitcases, placed my make up product in the  vanity then my hair product in the toilet, I want everything on their spot so I won't be looking for anything in the morning.

At some point Isa came and dragged me outside,  we went in Meli's room and got our nails done, yes Meli is a nail tech and obviously we get discounts. I opted a for an almond shaped nail and chose the classic white French tip with some rhinestones, people may call me basic for choosing this style but I can't help my self, they fit everything.

I finally got up and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and did my skin care, it took me forever to find the right products but it was worth it because I'm in love with my clear skin, I took a shower and dried my hair, as soon as I finished I put on my uniform, white shirt with a gray tie and a royal blue suit paired with a mini gray tennis skirt.

It wasn't actually a mini skirt at first but girls always had it cut at the bottom so most of us go around with a mini skirt, professors don't complain about it so why not and beside I have a nice pair of long legs to show that people would kill for.

Once I finished I went to my vanity and plugged the hair straightener waiting for it to heat in the mean time I did my make up routine, some minute later I was satisfied with my work and this time I ate with the eyeliner.

My hair is naturally wavy and sometimes I leave them in their natural state but straight hair is more for me, I chose to put on a white headband and my short blue Jacquemus heels no longer than 4 inch with some clear white socks, I really love being tall it really give me power and confidence making people shorter than me sometimes nervous.

One of my main problems in the morning is what bag I should take with me, I usually always choose the wrong one and regret it later but this time I opted with the Prada Authentic Galleria Saffiano Leather Large Black Bag that never fails me and put in some tampons, pills, lip gloss with other things then my iPad Air, I don't use books, in the academy you can choose books or download everything on your iPad and I opted in a iPad because it's less heavier.

When I was finally done I took some pictures and posted a selfie on my close friends story on insta, once out I directed my self in Isa room I hope she's ready because Isabella is the laziest person in the morning and she has this bad habit to be  late in everything.

I knocked on the door and waited, I could hear her running and some things falling "Who is it now" I heard her scream and she abruptly opened the door but when she saw me her face relived "5 minutes then I'm ready" and then she rapidly go back to the bathroom leaving me standing at the open door, see nothing new.

Everything was a mess "Why are there so many clothes on the floor, it's a mess" I picked some shorts and threw them on the bed it really feels dirty in here "I didn't notice thank you for pointing it out" she replied and rolled her eyes, oh yes another thing to mention she's not a morning person so sometimes she's a bit rude.

"I couldn't remember where I kept my uniform, I spent so much time to look for it and now I don't have time to put everything back in their place" she was wearing her clothes the only difference was that her suit is gray with a royal blue mini skirt.

I helped her with her make up and hair and now 15 minutes later were on our way to the academy we obviously didn't have time to have breakfast in the cafeteria so we are now eating some croissants with chocolate in it and coffee.