CHAPTER TWO

TOMMASO

I'm lying down on my stomach on the couch in the living room at Logan's house, yesterday we decided to have a small party with some of our friends to catch up and talk about what we did this summer.

I didn't do anything exciting I just spent two moth traveling all around Italy with my older sister Ilaria and my younger brother Federico then in August I went to stay with my grandparents house in Sardegna.

I didn't see my father but he always made sure to call and check on me, after my mother committed suicide when I was 11 my family relationship changed, after that episode my father sent me and my siblings to Sardegna and started living with my grandparents.

My father owns a publishing company and my mother family is famous for their popular wine in all Europe, my mother was responsible in it commercial but after her death my grandfather didn't wanted to sell it so my father took responsibility on continuing.

None of us will ever recover from her suicide, my father remarried but he will always be in love with her and I don't know if that is okay with is new wife.

As for me I will never understand it but she left me a letter in all these years I never wanted to read it and for now I will keep that way.

******

Those who were supposed to be 7 turned out to be like more than 120 people, I didn't even know most of them but some of the girls were really hot so I can't complain.

Starting to get up I thought about the decisions I made last night and most of them were questionable.

I shouldn't have took four lines of coke.

I probably shouldn't have fuck Eleanor either and leave her there soon after I was done, that was shitty of me, I don't know why I fucked her but she was there and with a great ass, I hope she doesn't think that we would get back together after hooking up.

Me and Eleanor dated last year for a couple of weeks, she was a really nice girl at first but after we got together she became clingy and a jealous.

When I would be with the guys at my dorm she would just barge in uninvited and demand everyone to leave, every time I spoke to a girl she would always get jealous and threaten them, it was embarrassing, everyone would make fun of her over her obsession towards me.

I didn't care how good the sex was I hate clinginess it's simply turns me off. The break up with her wasn't any better, the day I decided to split up things everyone of our "friend group" was there and witnessed the outburst of Eleanor, the bitch burst out crying and screaming begging me not to leave her, begging my friends to let me reconsider, and those who she calls friends were having her back telling me I'm a awful person.

She made me look like a monster, like I was the bad guy, she got angry and started hitting me hard and that was the breaking point so I slammed her in the wall and hold her throat just to put some fear in her.

All that happened a few days before vacations, so I didn't see her the entire summer till last night.

I was too fucked with the drinks and drugs to realize what was going on and for some reason I think she took advantage of that but what is done is done I shouldn't be thinking about her.