CHAPTER ELEVEN

TOMMASO

"In conclusion, communication is the cornerstone of business success. By fostering open dialogue, promoting transparency, and leveraging technology effectively, businesses can enhance communication effectiveness and the  drive superior outcomes. As the business landscape continues to evolve, organization must prioritize communication as a strategic imperative to remain competitive in an increasingly interconnected world." I say concluding my presentation.

"Well done, Mr De Chiara I really appreciated what you said but I expected more from you" the professor began to say.

"As someone who is going to be the heir of one of the biggest wine company in Europe I wanted to know more about it and since you are Italian I would have appreciated if you would have explained more from that aspect. Everyone knows that some of the iconic company like you youth say it comes from Italy so next time explain how communication differentiates itself from the US, but it was still a good presentation Mr De Chiara I'll give you an A-."

I thanked him and went to my seat, it's always like this with professor Davies, is never satisfied with my work and always gives me an A-, I can't complain that much because is more harsher with others, even if he always gives me the same vote I can say that I'm one of his favorite students.

"We still have time for another one" he checked his watch. "Laurent your turn" he calls.

Everyone turned their heads to look at her while she remains quite "how much do you you bet she didn't do it" I hear George whisper to Jeffrey who took Logan's spot front of us, after what happened with Vanessa, Logan decided to change sit and his now behind Isa and Miriam.

"I didn't do it" she admitted with a low voice, the two idiots on my front grinning like kids.
The professor shake his head in disappointment
"Miss Laurent that would be an F and it will surely influence your mid term grades, I surely did not expect that from you".

"Is there anyway I can make up for it" she asks and he sighs "You are one of my best student and it's the first time that has happened so for this one's I'll let it slide, but it will not happen again".

"No it won't" Miriam answers.

Lewis scoffed "of course if you have a pussy you get a second chance".

"What Lewis, jealous that I can actually have one" she retorted, some other girls chuckling at the joke.

Lewis just scoffed again "why would I be jealous about someone who has less rights than me".

Wrong move.

"Are you actually serious?" one of the girls I think Amelia said from across the room, the other girls gasping in disgust.

"Dude, that was a good one" the guy above him pat his shoulder, the other guys started laughing and praising Lewis for what he said, obviously the girls weren't so happy about it.

"Does that make you feel good about yourself Lewis? You really think that after saying that sexist joke you'll have friends, or get a girlfriend and finally loose your virginity, isn't it about it, girls won't come close to your limp of a dick and the only way to express your anger is by saying shit against women. I feel bad for you Lewis, get a life you need one" she chuckled at the last part

Lewis remained quite and so the other guys, the teacher didn't mind us he's using the computer, usually he doesn't interfere when things like this happens unless it becomes more serious.