CHAPTER EIGHT

TOMMASO

I directed my self towards door, I reached outside where my bike was but suddenly someone turned me to face them, before I could figure out who a slap met my cheek.

"Keep a leash on her!! Are you fucking serious? Do I look like a fucking animal to you?" Miriam screams with her high pitched voice at my face.

"Brutta stronza!, did you just fucking slapped me." I turn to face her, I'm impressed, that slap was really hard that now I have a busted lip.

"Yes and I'll do it again if you disrespect me that way".

"Aww did I offend you where your boyfriend was?" I reply to her, I admit I'm sounding like a kid but I love that it's getting her more angrier.

"Leave us alone Tommaso, I'm serious" she said with a straight face.

"I didn't do anything, he was looking for some assurance and I gave it to him, it's not my fault if I told him the truth" I replied.

"What are you now 10? I thought you were more mature than bad mouthing me in front of everyone"

"You don't like it right? Now you know how people feel" I told her throwing the second helmet to Blake who is witnessing at everything without saying a word.

"Now if you excuse me I have places to be, I suggest you to leave the front of my bike "

"No I won't, listen carefully because I won't repeat it again" she neared me, our bodies inches apart "For once someone like me for who I am and surprisingly I like them too, and I won't let you ruin it."

"I'm pretty sure you did the same thing or worst when I was with Eleanor or any other girl, why is it different when it comes to you?"

"Unlike the whores you slept with, I'm different and definitely more smarter than to stay with someone like you, but for you I'm just a selfish spoiled bitch who only thinks about her looks and status right?, for you I'm just a conceited person, I drain life out people, what the fuck Tommaso! Don't speak about me as if you know me!" She screamed at my face anger in her expression.

I started laughing "you incoherent bitch! acting as if you didn't assume my whole life since the first time you have met me, I'm not going to apologize for what I said, you are lucky I didn't went farther, we wouldn't want Ronny to know what exactly kind of person you are" I saw Aaron coming out of the mansion looking for Miriam.

"I'm not afraid of your pathetic threats Tommaso, I've received many insults, that most of them made me the way I am today, and I'll be damned if I allow you to ruin this for me because before you do I'll fucking ruin you and that a damn promise!" She turned and walked away she met Aaron and went back to the mansion

"That was really impressive" Blake chuckled with others around us.

"Shut the fuck up and hop in." I told him starting the bike.
********

"You got the keys right?" I asked Blake getting off the bike and he showed me the keys dangling on his fingers.

We entered the dormitory building, I greeted Ricky, the resident assistant but he only rolled his eyes, he's always so grumpy, he probably hates his job.