CHAPTER THREE

MIRIAM

Surprisingly I wasn't tired after 8h flight, Isa on the other hand after we reached the academy went straight to her bedroom and told me good night even though its afternoon so now I'm all by my self.

My dorm isn't any different from last year's, I decided to arrange my things tomorrow and changed into a light blue mini skirt a white crop top and white miu miu heels, I put my long blond her into a ponytail and chose to take my favorite Prada bag with me.

Since Isa was out of the word I went to Mellissa room, on my way there I came across I think Vanessa. "Hey love" she reach to me and we give each other kisses on the cheeks. "How are you, the tanned skin looks perfect by the way" she complimented "thank you and what is this change?" I pointed at her head "new hair style, I almost didn't recognized you" I looked at her now straight black hair she looked really different from last year when she had red curly hair.

"I had troubles with my last hair cut so i decided to change a bit" she replied "Are you too going to Meli's room? I wanted to check up on her after what happened with Jake".

"Did they break up?" I asked, last year Mellissa and Jake were nominated as the best freshman couple, so I'm getting lost "You didn't check the academy tea page on insta?"

"No I didn't, actually I blocked the page, what about it" it is toxic in so many ways, a gossip page who talks about the students and teachers, because of it there is so much drama going around leading to many fights, my name has been there so many times, every thing I do it will be on the page within 2 hours and it's just exhausting, so to keep my mind free I blocked it, maybe I will unblock it even though all the things i mentioned its still entertaining hearing people drama.

"Well yesterday Logan threw a party, Mellissa wasn't feeling good so she didn't come but Jake did. The party was in full swing when the page posted something. It was a sex tape of Jake and Rebecca, after that people started saying that Meli already break up with him but I haven't checked on her since. Seriously how didn't you know it is in every body mouth"

"I actually have better things to do" why would I spend time thinking about Jake.

Mellissa let us enter her room she was doing her make-up in the meantime Isa came and we are now watching the video. Moaning sound and slapping flesh was all we could hear.

"Did she have a boob job?" Isa asked, completely ignoring the problem.

"Who the fuck cares" Meli snapped "Imagine waking up and the first thing you saw is your ex boyfriend sex tape, and not with some other girl but a fucking slut".

"Right?! That's so messed up" I agreed with her.

"And the worst thing is that Rebecca sent me the fucking video" Meli chuckled.

"Did she know she was being recorded or she was oblivious to everything because it looks like Jake didn't know" Vanessa intervened.

"If it wasn't for the fucking video I know for a fact that the son of a bitch wouldn't have told me. I left him for a week and he went straight to a ransacked pussy, what a shame".

I and Isa chuckled at that.

"What did Jake said about it did he defend himself? Maybe-" Vanessa asked but got interrupted by Meli "Maybe what? What is there to defend? the motherfucker didn't know what to say, I had all the reasons to break up with him, what was I supposed to do ignore the problem and forget about it? Hell no I'm not stupid I know my worth and for Rebecca if she ever come across me she's fucking dead".