CHAPTER SEVEN

TOMMASO

It's Friday night after a long week, the professors didn't give us too much homework except studying somethings but nothing complicated.

Me and the guys after dinner we went to the common area, we met other guys and decided to play some table-soccer.

I teamed up with Logan and we're currently loosing against George and Lewis, Blake is no where to be found, probably fucking some girl.

"10- 6 for us, De Chiara if I were you I'll stop" Lewis calls out, I remove my hands from the handles and raise them in surrender. "Don't humble yourself you were just lucky". I said to them "Can't handle a loss, that bad De Chiara" George intervened.

"You guys act as if it's the fucking world cup, get a life seriously, it's a fucking game" I called out and they both started grinning "can't handle a loss" I didn't have time to waist so I left.

We cleared the place to allow others to play and went to sit on a couch "you did a shitty job" Logan blamed me "says the one who didn't know how to play correctly, you kept giving them points" I defended my self "consider yourself lucky that we didn't bet any money".

I got up and went to the fridge, took a pair of beers and gave a bottle to Logan "so, how are things with Vanessa" I asked him just to start a conversation.

He sighed "ultimately we got some problems"
"Nothing new then" I shrugged, it wasn't a surprise that they have some, it's good that they both acknowledge it though.

"I don't know man, it's just that this one may lead to a break up" he admitted "Cheating?" I tried to guess and he slowly shook his head "I'm not sure but I think its the way she behaves, ultimately she doesn't seem to like my company and every time I try to organize something she will turn it down, it's like I'm annoying her".

"What are you gonna do" I'm not going to tell him that no one from our group sympathize with her: Blake hates her, the girls barely acknowledge her existence and I don't honestly care if I see her or not.

"I'll try to talk to her but she will probably leave me, I'm okay with that" I didn't know what to say so I nodded in agreement. "What about you"

I looked at him "what do you mean" I asked
"What do you mean what do I mean, don't you have a list of girls waiting for you to make a move" I smirked at that "what about that girl, Theresa".

"What about her".

"Don't you see the way she's alway around you, marking her territory" Logan says, he isn't lying though, the girl since Monday hasn't left my side for a moment.

"Theresa is nice and pretty too, but she's not my type, you said it, she's always on my side, something that I hate and that I've learned from Eleanor is that I hate clinginess and besides I don't want anyone." I confessed.

"Really" Logan looked surprised as if I can't leave without a girl by my side.

"Yeah, I like staying alone not worrying about people shit"

Logan nodded and raised is bottle "okay then, to relationship" he said and we toast to it.

******

"You guys are all invited to my party this night" Logan announced screaming to the whole caffettiera standing on the chair, usually the first Saturday after classes started there's a party and Logan since last year has been the one hosting it at his house 30 minutes from the academy.

"You could have said that earlier, I would have
organized my self" Isa complained to him and Logan just sighed "Isa sweetie just put on some make up or other shit and that it, or you can stay no one gives a fuck" Logan snapped at her and all the girls simultaneously turned their heads and look at him for his disrespectfulness towards their friend.