CHAPTER NINE

MIRIAM

"The bitch literally sucked me whole, she was like a vacuum" Richard say explaining the way Rebecca gave him head at Logan's party.

That totally something I wanted to hear on a  Monday morning during breakfast, since last week I've been staying with Aaron and his friends during breakfast or lunch, time like this make me think if Aaron is like that because his totally different from them.

The other guys started to laugh and making some dirty jokes about Rebecca being a slut. I never liked the girl for obvious reasons but I'm not going to bad mouth her in front of the guys.

"She was begging for it as a kid is begging for candies" Richard adds still laughing, I'm sure he just wanted his dick sucked and flex it with the rest.

Imagine bragging about getting head by the academy slut. Pathetic.

"Aren't you going to finish it" Aaron asked from beside me, I looked at the food on plate and it was half eaten.

"I'm not that hungry" I lied and he nodded, the conversation the rest were having have me lost appetite.

Thankfully I've received a text from Isa so now I have an excuse to leave "Isa is waiting for me at the entrance, I promised her we would walk to academy together" I tell Aaron.

"Okay, see you at lunch then" he says, I nodded giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Me and him aren't official yet but we had made out a couple of times, we are now getting to know each other and except his friend I can say is better than the previous guys I stayed with before.

I saw Isa at the entrance and give her a hug "when are you coming back, it's not the same without you" She pouted.

I chuckle "it can be that bad, I'll be there at diner". I say, honestly I was planing on convincing Aaron and go there at lunch, I'll ask him later.

"So" Isa say as we started walking towards the academy "How are things going between you and Aaron because that make out session on Saturday night made many questions".

"We are still on a talking stage nothing serious at the moment and besides I won't be his girlfriend if he doesn't ask first. Let talk about serious things though it's your birthday next week how do you want to celebrate"

"An elegant dinner with you girls will suffice" she answered with a normal tone, it's not that she doesn't like her birthday but during her 14th birthday party every guest saw his father fucking one of her friends father which ruin the whole birthday to her, someone took a video and leaked it to the internet, leading to her parents divorce and her and her mother moving out from England.

She loves her father and really supports him but she will never forgive him of what it did to her and her mother but that not my story to tell.

"Okay then, don't worry about it I'll organized everything" I say trying to cheer her up.

As we were walking we saw people whispering about someone, Isa stopped me from my tracks "what?" I question and looked at her direction "that can't be Sebastian right?" she asks worried.

I took me a second to realize it was him, just like Jude he looks like a pulp but worse, what the fuck happened to Sebastian, but most importantly why would he come to lessons looking like that.

Isa ran to him, she and Seb are from the same town back in England and they have known each other since they were kids so it not a surprise if she's worried about him.

People were looking at him wondering what happened, Sebastian isn't the one to look for trouble so it's really concerning what happened to him.

"Oh my god Sebastian, what have they done to you" Isa asked him grabbing his face and looking at the wounds carefully. "Isabella don't" Sebastian said trying to remove her hands from his wounds but she didn't listen.