six

JOSIEPHILLIPS 15m

JOSIEPHILLIPS 15m

josie💌 15m

life is so weird rn!! love basketball tho 💙

JOSIE TURNED OFF HER ALARM, BEFORE TRYING TO GO BACK TO SLEEP. for some reason, she thought last night that waking up early and going out for a run would be a good idea. well, morning josie disagrees. very few of the team got up early when they had too, so when she decided to get up and go into the kitchen, it was empty. the only thing you could hear was her pink smiley face slippers against the hardwood floors. still in her pajamas, she grabbed her keys and decided to go the store for snacks and get coffee for everyone. they had practice later on today, so everyone had to get up sooner or later. it felt so weird to be up before everyone else, since she was usually always the last one awake. josie triple checked to make sure she had everyone's favorite food or snack on saved in her phone before she pulled out of the driveway. she made a quick trip into target, grabbing the food and some things she needed for herself.

after ordering everyone's drinks, josie had a fat minute to just breathe. acts of service is one of her love languages, so she honestly didn't mind taking over the role as the 'mom' of the house or whatever they decided to call her. she pulled her leg close to her chest as she drove away, humming a random harry styles song. she pulled into the driveway of the team house, noticing it seemed to be more alive than it was whenever she left. she got out of the car and grabbed everyone's coffee, taking those in first. "morning everyone!" she smiled, looking around the kitchen. there was about a handful of girls hanging around and when they seen the coffee they swarmed. "don't drop anybodys!" she warned, before walking outside and grabbing the shopping bags. josie closed the car door and front door with her foot, before taking everything to the kitchen counter.

she was busy checking the dates on everything and restocking stuff not noticing anything going on behind her. she had on a brown tank top, nike pros and of course her pink smiley slippers. she was in the pink mood today. josie would occasionally put in her opinion in a conversation, before she got back to her task of organizing the pantry. again. too much in her own world, she did see anyone coming up behind her. "like your slippers." "thanks! i got them for my birthday a few months ago." she turned around smiling, before seeing who it was. and there she was, paige bueckers. the blonde had on a white crewneck and a pair of rolled up basketball shorts. she gave josie a nervous smile, her cheeks flushed red. josie didn't know this, but paige was the one who got her those. she just had put her little brothers name on the gift so it wouldn't seem creepy. she didn't think josie would actually wear them. josie still talked to pretty much everyone in the bueckers house, besides paige obviously, so she was over the moon when she seen she had gotten a gift from one of them.