twelve

JOSIE WAS WALKING INTO PRACTICE, LOOKING DOWN AT HER PHONE

JOSIE WAS WALKING INTO PRACTICE, LOOKING DOWN AT HER PHONE. makenna was going through a midlife crisis it seemed like, and josie was the one having to help her through it. "hey jos" nika waved at her as she walked into the lockerroom, josie looking up and smiling at her. "hey guys" she waved at everyone, walking over to her locker and putting her stuff down. makenna was still spam texting her, which made her phone buzz like crazy. josie sighed, flipping it over and started to look into her bag. paige kept on looking at her phone from over her shoulder, trying to figure out who could be texting josie that much. maybe caitlin? or hailey! what if it was kate? she was lost in a train of thought, tying her shoes.

josie was walking out with nika, laughing at something she had said. paige looked up, looking over at josie then at her phone. she rolled her eyes, walking out into the gym. josie was stretching with most of the girls on the team, some of them still in the lockerroom. josie waved paige over, patting the spot beside her. paige walked over, sitting down where josie had pointed too. everyone was talking about something different, stretching their legs. "i feel like i haven't seen you all morning." josie said, look over at paige. "yeah i kinda stayed in my bed, i just couldn't wake up." josie rolled her eyes, remembering how much paige hates waking up early. "i was texting you to see if you wanted to go on a coffee run with me but no answer obviously." she sighed, wiping off a fake tear.

"you should've just came and woke me up!" paige laughed, standing up whenever she was done stretching. josie stuck her hands out, looking up at paige. she rolled her eyes, grabbing josie's hands and pulling her up. "so lazy." she mumbled, walking away before josie could understand what she said. josie ran up and smacked paige's shoulder, following her over to where coach geno was standing with a few of the girls. paige nodded along to what he was saying, not fully tuned in to him. unsurprisingly, she was staring at josie. she scanned her face, looking at the curve of her nose and even the freckles scattered around. paige did a fast glance at her lips, before turning her attention back to her coach.

                             •     •    •

paige was laying beside josie on her bed, watching tiktok on her phone. "are those fresh clothes?" josie whispered, looking at paige out of the corner of her eye. "yes jos, i just got these out of my drawers." she whispered back, moving her hips to adjust herself. josie nodded, trying not to pass away after what paige just did. her thoughts were running wild as she tried to focus on the tiktok that was playing. josie was the one holding the phone for both of them to look at, so paige was practically cuddled up to josie. "have you seen those like edit things that people make" paige asked, looking down at the brunette. josie looked up, holding back a smile. "um yes, and they are literally so cool." she giggled, going to her favorites folder.

"ain't no way you got them favorited." paige raised an eyebrow, looking at the one that she had playing. it was one of her and caitlin hugging after the game, before it started showing different clips and pictures of them together. "me and caitlin loved that one." josie said, going to a different account that she follows. "these ones are my personal favorite though." paige flicked josie's head, realizing it was an account that just edited her. "they even make some of the both of us sometimes! some of them literally made me cry." josie whispered the last part, going back to watching whatever came up on her for you page. she had eventually given the phone to paige, tired of holding it while paige just got to lay there. josie moved closer to paige, putting her head on paige's shoulder. she yawned, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"is jojo in need of a nap?" paige laughed when josie nodded yes, the girl already half asleep. she just continued scrolling through tiktok, and liking a few videos here and there. she opened up the camera on josie's phone, looking to make sure she was actually asleep. paige grinned, holding back a laugh at josie's face. her hair wasn't too messy, it was just the position that her head was in. paige knew her neck would be sore whenever she woke up, so she tried to adjust herself and josie without waking her up. she had moved herself to lay on her side, so josie was laying flat on her back. paige moved a piece of hair out of josie's face, smiling. she put a blanket over them both, before she fell asleep as well.

ITSJOSIEPHILLIPS

Liked by paigebueckers and others

itsjosiephillips i need fall already ( and basketball season )

azzi35 prettiest ever

nika.muhl my twinn🤞🏽🤞🏽

muhl my twinn🤞🏽🤞🏽

jazzie speaks !!

aw cutie piesss but next chap friday😆
sorry if this is bad it's 11:55 pm and i have school tmr so gn😝

ALSO caitlin looks so happy w connor but like😔😔💔💔🙄

vote and comment !!