seventeen

JOSIE WAS BACK SAFE AND SOUND IN STORRS, STANDING IN THE KITCHEN OF THE CHAOTIC HOUSEHOLD

JOSIE WAS BACK SAFE AND SOUND IN STORRS, STANDING IN THE KITCHEN OF THE CHAOTIC HOUSEHOLD. currently, she was listening to fourteen girls run around the house, complaining and making sure they had everything. did she mention it was also three in the morning? yeah, coach wanted to make sure they arrived in croatia as soon as possible. "how can you be so calm at a time like this?" jana drug her suitcase down the staircase, looking at josie in disbelief. "i've been packed for a week." she snorted, choosing to ignore how nika and paige had to help her pack for three hours straight. "i could never." jana sighed, leaning her head on the counter.

"jos, where's my good shoes?" nika yelled, looking down from the railing. josie looked up, thinking for a second, "i'm pretty sure they are in my room by the vanity." nika gave a thumbs up, walking in that direction. ashlynn and kk walked down the steps, carrying their suitcases behind them. "when do we have to leave?" josie looked up from her phone, putting it on the table, "around 4:30 to 5, he was wants us there at 5:15 so we can get on the bus and get to the plane early. you know how geno is about being on time. so we have like an hour and a half." they both nodded, going over to the couch and watching something on their phones. josie decided to go and check on paige, knowing how she can get overwhelmed with stuff like this.

she knocks on the door, walking in whenever she heard a mumble come from the blonde. "are you alive in here?" she closed the door softly behind her, looking at the mess paige had created. the blonde wasn't the best at staying on task, so packing was one of her least favorite things. "barely. i'm so tired, and my knee hurts like hell." josie frowned, going over to sit beside paige on her bed. earlier she had physical therapy on her knee, and she's been in pain ever since. paige was disappointed she couldn't play on the foreign tour, but that meant she had more time to recover for the regular season. whenever she first tore her acl, josie felt horrible. they weren't friends whenever it happened, but that didn't stop her from helping whenever she could. whenever paige would go to sleep, josie would lay out the next pill she needed to take whenever she woke up. it was the tiny things that make josie feel as if she was playing her part in paige's recovery.

"do you want me to go and get your ice from the freezer?" josie asked, placing a hand on paige's ankle. "no, i need to finish packing and i'll just take ibuprofen before we leave and tough it out." the brunette sighed, before getting up and going back downstairs to grab paige's ice pack. paige was the most stubborn person josie knew, besides herself. she grabbed the ice pack, before going back upstairs and back into paige's room. "turn over." she sighed, rolling over on her back. "you never listen." paige rolled her eyes, sighing whenever josie wrapped the ice pack around her knee. "okay, now i'm going to hold up clothes and you are going to tell me yes or no."

paige sighed, looking at josie with tired eyes. "i want all of those clothes right there." she pointed to the stack of clothes, that was actually folded up neat. "now is that just for one day? i know how you are paige." josie put the clothes in the suitcase, and started to hold up different things that she thought paige might want to wear.

"ugh, this is actually going to take forever."

ITSJOSIEPHILLIPS

jazzie speaks !!

jazzie speaks !!

hi guys😭😭 sorry i went MIA school is actually killling meeee but i'm back 😝😝