fourteen

JOSIE WAS DANCING AROUND IN THE KITCHEN, MAKING BREAKFAST FOR THE GIRLS AS THEY CAME DOWNSTAIRS

JOSIE WAS DANCING AROUND IN THE KITCHEN, MAKING BREAKFAST FOR THE GIRLS AS THEY CAME DOWNSTAIRS. "okay josie chef era?" ice laughed, taking a picture of josie flipping pancakes. "yeah i'm quitting basketball my bad guys" she laughed at paige's face who was just walking down the stairs whenever she heard that. "YOU'RE QUITTING BASKETBALL??" paige gasped, running into the kitchen. everyone laughed when josie rolled her eyes, ignoring paige completely. "no paige, she's not." azzi patted her on the shoulder, walking over to the fridge to get a drink. josie handed paige a plate of pancakes and sausage, remembering that she hated eggs. paige gave her a side hug, whispering goodmorning in her ear. josie grinned, handing ice another pancake whenever she walked by. "how do you always make the most basic foods taste so good?" azzi mumbled, her mouth full.

she shrugged, scooping the extras into a separate plates so the girls could get them if they wanted. the house was currently a mess, since they were all trying to pack for the europe tour in a few days. "wait where's the packing list again" aalyiah asked, looking up at josie. "it should be in the group text, if not i'll have geno send it again." josie sighed, grabbing her phone and going back upstairs. she walked into the laundry room, switching over the wet clothes into the dryer. she was dumping in the dirty clothes from azzi's basket, whenever paige walked in. "need some help in here?" josie nodded, "yeah, can you empty the clothes from the dryer beside me into the basket?" she said, pouring in the detergent. paige walked up behind josie, putting her hands on josie's waist and moving her so she could get through.

josie's cheeks and ears flushed red, not expecting for that to happen. paige smirked to herself, squatting down to pick up the sock that josie dropped. she threw it in the washer before josie closed the lid. "you are so annoying." josie laughed, wiping her hands on a towel. "i'm just doing what you told me too!" josie rolled her eyes, walking over to another washer to switch over the loads. "are you excited for europe?" paige smiled, looking over at the brunette. europe has always been somewhere that josie has dreamed of going too and going with her bestfriends makes it even better. obviously they were there to play basketball, but the sightseeing they are doing along the way is her dream come true. "you already know i'm beyond excited. you're sitting by me on the plane right?" she looked back at paige, hoping that she would say yes. "yes jos, you already knew the answer to that." josie flipped her off. paige and josie would always go on vacation together, and ninety percent of the time, they would fly. and of course the last time they went together, the plane had a whole bunch of turbulence and josie has had a crippling fear of planes since then.

"i was just making sure paige." she pushed a basket of clothes out of the room, missing the way paige glanced at her ass. "leaving me with the laundry?" paige yelled, putting her hands on her hips. "love you!" josie yelled back, blowing her a kiss. after paige did what she was told to do, she walked into josie's room looking for her. "jojo are you in here?" she knocked on the door, even though she was already standing in her room. "in the closet!"( babe we know) a muffled voice yelled from the left, following a loud bang. "i'm okay!" josie yelled again, opening the door so she could see who was trying to talk to her. "oh hey p." she smiled, dragging her suitcase out from behind her. josie threw it on her bed, rubbing her head after she did so. "did that fall on your head?" paige held back a snort, opening her arms to give the girl a hug. "yeah." josie sniffled, her eyes starting to water. paige rubbed the shorter girls back, holding back a laugh after imagining what happened. "are you laughing at me getting hurt right now?" josie looked up from the girls chest, glaring at her.

"it's just that you have like a lump on your head." paige finally let out her laugh, showing josie the bump in the mirror on her wall. she sighed, turning back around and hugging paige. the blonde took a picture of them in the mirror, making it her lockscreen before josie could notice what was going on. "can you go to target with me?" josie mumbled in paige's chest. "are you feelin extra clingy today?" paige laughed, before grabbing josie's keys and going downstairs. "wait up, p!" the brunette laughed, rushing down the stairs after her. paige opened the passenger door, before going and getting in the drivers seat. "you got aux." paige nodded, connecting her phone to the aux. she handed josie her phone, putting her arm behind the seat to start backing out. josie's cheeks flushed red, she convinced herself that it was just her period, so she didn't have to admit that her best friend was making her blush. "park as close to the front as possible." josie said, leaning up to help look for spots that were open. ten minutes later, they finally found one that josie agreed on, and they were walking in. the brunette was latched onto paige's upper arm, rambling to her about something random.

paige grabbed a cart, sighing whenever josie ran off to the starbucks. josie knew what paige liked, so she stood there on her phone just answering some texts about basketball and one from her mom. "okay, now i'm ready." josie out both of their drinks in the cup holder, opening up her phone to see what everyone needed. paige followed behind her, letting josie lead the way. they went up and down almost every isle it felt like, before it was finally time for josie to buy stuff for herself and for paige to get whatever she needed. josie started walking around again, motioning for the blonde to follow her. they needed up needing pretty much the same things, unsurprisingly. they grew up using the same things, and just never stopped. so whatever josie was out of, paige probably was out of the same thing as well. they ended up in the baking isle, looking at brownies that josie could make. "why don't you just get the regular basic ones?" paige asked, going to pick up the box. josie smacked her hand down, "paige, you have to get the extra chocolate ones."

"whatever you say jojo."

NOTPAIGEMB 5m

jazzie speaks !!

jazzie speaks !!

long chapter for y'all😋😋

vote n comment !!