01

In a far village there was a boy, who was adventurous and outgoing. He would pick flowers from the grass in the forest, and come back to show frogs and mushrooms to his parents. He would sing, dance and play in the dirt when it was sunny outside and would listen to his parents read to him when it as gloomy and dark.

The boy goes by the name of Hwang Hyunjin, he has pitch black hair like the staring night, and full lips, with a perfect smile. He would shake a little when he would take full bites of his food, which his parents would enjoy watching. He was always a good child, would help out with the neighbors and play with the kids. He was a happy child, and also a curious one.

One day when it was close to sundown Hyunjin wasn't home yet and was worrying his parents. He was gathering daisy's for his mother since it was her birthday today. She loved daisy's, it makes her happy.

Hyunjin grabbed some from the ground, being careful not to break them. He smiled and placed them in a basket and proceeded to walk around and grab some more.

While walking around he noticed a glowing light, it was odd seeing that, that never happened in the village. He walked to the glowing light and covered his eyes a bit since it was too bright.

"H-Hello? Who is this?" He said quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone. No answer.

He decides to walk closer, but not too close. Then he saw it. A young boy who looks around his age, The boy had glowing blonde hair and eyes shaped as diamonds. He was wearing an all white outfit, and looking around. The older noticed a glowing halo over his head.

"Woah.." He said out loud. It shocked him and covered his mouth. The glowing boy stared into Hyunjin direction.

"Oh hello! I'm Lee Felix! Do you know where my mother is?" He said happily.

'Felix..' Hyunjin thought. He then sat next to the glowing boy and wanted to touch his hair.

"Oh..well i'm Hyunjin? And no I don't know where your mother is." He sighed and looked around for some help, no one was there. It was too dark outside.

"Hi Hyunjin!" Felix touched Hyunjins face and giggled, showing his freckles and everything.

"Where are you from?" Hyunjin asked.

"I'm from planet 9! It's far away in another galaxy..I don't know how I ended up here but this seems cool! What planet are we on?"

Hyunjin looked shocked. The hell was a Planet 9 to him? He slowly touched Felix's Halo and smiled. Making him brighter and happier.

"Well..This is..Earth! Yeah Earth!" The older smiled and the younger started to touch the grass.

Hyunjin then noticed Felix hands and held them up, looking at his finger tips. They were fading..like an ombré into white, white white nails as well, they amazed the human being. He was fascinated and wanted to know more about this.

"Come on! Let's go!" Hyunjin gotten up from his sitting position and held out his hand to Felix. Felix was hesitant as first, but decided to give in as Hyunjin was his only hope.

They wondered around the village, as it was still dark out. Hyunjin held Felix's hand and the basket in another. Felix then looked in the basket and grabbed a daisy and placed it in his hair.

"How's this?" The glowing boy asked.

"Woah..that looks cool! Daisy's suit you very well." Hyunjin replied while grinning softly.

"These are called Daisy? We don't have those kind of things in our planet." He held his hand and felt the flower, it was a nice texture and Felix loved that.

Felix was always a fond of textured things, the boy loved them and would feel them consistently to get his mind off of bad things.

"Really? What do you guys have?" They stopped and saw a seating area. They both sat down and wanted to discuss some topics.

"Well..we have jelly plants, they are so cool! It's like..a very smooth consistency and it's shakeable  as well."

Hyunjin simply nodded wanting to hear the younger talk.

"We also have these things that look like dogs but they are edible! They are so good!" Felix added on.

"Well then..how did you get here?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well..I don't know." Felix looked clueless. All he did was end up here with no clue or nothing of what happened. He was just a small growing angel.

"Well let me take you in! Come on we can go to my house! It's over there." Hyunjin pointed to a small cabin in the distance, where they would go walk while picking up more flowers and jumping over puddles.

[COMPLETED] || The glowing boy || Hyunjin x Felix जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें