05

It's been a few months since they have attended school. Felix got close with Seungmin, Changbin and Han, and Hyunjin tagged along with them as well.

They were inseparable, they never hid any secrets from each other. Except for one thing.

Felix wasn't a human being.

Felix's always kept his best to hide from them, sometimes when he would wear gloves without the finger part, he should just use what he found was makeup and covered his fingers but leaving his nails alone.

Han always thought that Felix was cool, they became very close with one another. Sometimes Hyunjin would leave them two while he would go talk to Seungmin.

Eventually Hyunjin became one of the popular kids, the nice ones of course. Every girl was drooling over him and every gay boy wanted to talk to him. Hyunjin wasn't interested but he was certainly interested in Seungmin.

As for Minho and Chan, they kept on teasing Felix every time he was alone or with Jisung. They would beat them, pull Felix hair and Jisung had to forcefully watch the brutal torture. Minho would also make them eat weird foods and wear homeless people clothes.

One day during school, Hyunjin and Seungmin were talking while Felix and Han were walking behind them. Changbin went to the bathroom.

"Did you hear about this girl named Momo? She's gotta be in love with you I mean come on, she practically looks at you all of the time." Seungmin spoke while looking at a strange letter. It looks like a confession letter.

Hyunjin has been getting those ever since he started school. It's only been a few months and they have been drooling over him.

"Yeahh i've heard the rumors, maybe they are true. I mean she is cute but she's just not my type." Hyunjin declined the offer and threw the note away.

"So you are just going to let her go like that? No explanation?" Han spoke up.

"Nah, to be honest it's tiring. Im focused on someone else and my school work." Hyunjin said confidently.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Felix asked. He fidgeted with his earrings while hearing Hyunjin say that he can possibly like someone.

"I'll tell you guys later." He giggled while walking to the lockers.

"Hey I gotta go to class the bell is about to ring, you guys coming?" Han spoke.

"Give me a few seconds, I'll be with you guys." Seungmin replied.

"Me too." It was obvious that Hyunjin was already prepared, he just wanted to stay with Seungmin for a while.

"I'll come, it's not that far anyways." Felix smiled and they both walked off.

On the way to class they encountered Chan and Minho walking to class as well, Felix tried his best to stay far away and unseen but with his glowing aura it was impossible. The two elders approached them and started to crack joke and make fun of them.

"Dude look who we have here, the freak and his puppy." Minho said while laughing.

"It's sad you have to follow around Jisung." Minho added on.

Chan nodded and laughed, then slammed Felix in the locker. The bell rung, the hallways became empty.

"Leave him alone." Han spoke up yelling.

Minhos face was in shocked, he definitely wasn't expecting that from Han.

Han got pushed up against the locker as well by Chan.

"You look so abnormal, like an alien or a freak. You don't belong here you should just leave." Chan said to Felix as he smacked Felix up against the locker making his cheek swell up.