10 [end]

It's been a few weeks since they've last heard from Felix. Hyunjin kept on sobbing every once in a while, and Han decided it was best to stay with Hyunjin until he can cope with it properly without any harm. Once again, Hyunjin took Felix for granted and now he couldn't even see his sunshine anymore, his glowing aura.

He didn't reject leaving Seungmin anymore, after all he was being a jerk after that whole incident. Hyunjin didn't even know what to feel anymore, he felt like he's lost his whole world.

The older gets up and walks to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing a bowl of fruit, and grabbing ice cream out of the fridge. He wanted to make him something that will freeze his brain making him die.

Han walks out of Hyunjins room and looks at him.

"Hyung..you can't just keep on eating ice cream and fruit. Just accept that this has happened and move on with your life." Han then looked away while walking to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water.

"You don't get it han..."

"Yeah I know..But still.."

"Ugh whatever."

Hyunjin listed to the younger and put everything back.

Hyunjin needed to distract his mind. He sat next to Han after Han had sat on the couch and they both looked at each other.

They kept on staring looking track of time and their train of thought.

Moving in closer and closer. Han didn't even realize what they were doing, and both of their lips smashed with each other. Gliding and not caring what was around them. Hyunjin just wanted to forget all of the pain, and Han wanted him to forget as well. As they kissed, their hands were gliding around each others bodies.

Han had never done with before, only with Minho but they barely kissed because of the fear i'd being seen in public.

After a few minutes of a heated make out session, Hyunjin let go to catch his breath. It took them a minute to both realize what they were doing.

"I-I am so sorry oh my goodness-" Han started to panic. Hyunjin also. They were being dramatic.

"No it's okay it's okay..just calm down." Hyunjin reassured the younger that it was all okay, and it wasn't anything romantic behind it.

"I gotta admit.."

"That felt good didn't it?" Han finished Hyunjins sentence. The older was in shocked but giggled softly fidgeting his fingers.

"Uhm..yeah i'm sorry-" Hyunjin said.

"Don't say sorry- just- yeah.."

It was silent for a few minutes, just looking at each other again. And bam, smashing their lips together again. [you can imagine the rest.]

A few hours later, Hyunjin realized kissing Han made him miss Felix so much. He just wanted everything to end, to live in paradise with the alien.

He heard a thump outside. It sounded like thunder.

Felix fell from the ceiling and hit his head. It took him a minute to get up, and then he limped to knock the door.

Hyunjin noticed han get up, as Hyunjin didn't want to deal who was playing midnight pranks on them.

"Who is it?" Han yelled, as he walked to the door.

"Gosh you're so lazy" Hyunjin rolled his eyes and walked with Han.

They both opened the door and couldn't believe their eyes.

"F-Felix..?" Hyunjin said. He couldn't move more speak.

"Felix oh my goodness you're back!!" Han softly jumped up and down while hugging Felix as he hugged the older back.

Felix looked at the older in shocked. it took them a few moments but they hugged it out together.

"Where did you go? I was so worried.." Hyunjin hugged Felix even tighter as he felt water on his cheek, must be his tear.

"Don't even worry about it.. just know i'm back. For good." Felix didn't let go of the hug, instead they carefully kept on hugging while walking inside as Han watched them, and immediately went to go and text Jeongin about the news, as he was also pretty worried for Felix.

After about 30 minutes of hugging, Felix let go due to being numb on his body and wanted to regain that control back.

Hyunjin still couldn't even believe it.

"Look i'm sorry-" Felix said, but he was cut off by Hyunjins words.

"No, I should be sorry. I was so blinded to see you care for me that i took it for granted, you care so much for me and I feel like you have a feeling that i don't, but trust me I do. I think about you all of the time. These past few weeks has been stressful because you were in my mind."

"Hyunjin you're talking too much-"

"And I just wanted to say i'm sorry Lixxie, please i really am. I realized that my relationship wasn't going to rip our friendship apart."

"Hyunjin.."

"And I did some things before you even came here and I'm sorry about that too but i just wanted to ask if we can have a fresh-"

Hyunjins was cut off with the soft heart lips by the younger. They shared a passionate but soft kiss. Felix cupping the humans face and the creature hugging the human as tight as he can. He couldn't believe it.

Han looked at Hyunjin and nodded. They were ok good terms and decided to keep their friendhship well, a friendship.

After the kiss, Felix looked into Hyunjins face. Felix was glowing.

"I love you Hyunjin. I genuinely love you." Felix's eyes widen watching the older smile, it was genuine.

"I love you too, my glowing boy."

-The end-