09

Beep..

No answer.

Hyunjin threw his phone on the floor and laid on his bed, sighing. He was worried for Felix.

He was being dramatic, during this time he was regretting all of the times he ignored Felix, and made him feel..useless. It wasn't his intentions but it seemed like they were now.

He wondered if Felix was gone..forever.

Ding!

A ringing sound comes from his phone and he quickly answered it. It was Jeongin.

"Hey Jinnie have you heard from Felix? I'm wondering, I kinda need him right now- How do you clean up a..sticky mess?"

Hyunjin was confused.

"Sticky...ew Jeongin who are you with?"

"Changbin.."

"Ugh i dong know where Felix is, He cursed me out on the phone and hung up on me." Hyunjin rolled his eyes while the younger sighed on the phone.

"Oh damn..have you heard from him ever since?"

"No.."

Hyunjin heard a knock at the door.

"I'll call you later if anything is updated..and use protection please."

Jeongin giggled and hung up the phone. Hyunjin then gotten up and opened the door, being Han out of breath.

"Felix..." Han said while coughing up a storm.

"Felix what? And come inside you need water." Hyunjin grabbed the younger and placed him on a chair and grabbed a glass of Luke warm water.

Han took the water and slowly drunk it, letting his breathing calm down and ease out.

"So what about Felix?" Hyunjin raised his eye brow tilting his head.

"He's gone."

Hyunjins eyes widen open.

"What do you mean 'gone.'" Hyunjins change of tone effected the younger, making him scared.

"He's gone..like gone..I don't know how to explain it..I hope you won't get mad."

"What do you mean get mad? Is there something you aren't telling me?"

The creature got quiet, and then he finally let it out.

"Felix..is abnormal.."

"Oh I been knew that." Hyunjin giggled and Han looked at him like he was crazy.

"For now long?" Han tilted his head.

"Since we were kids, my family took them in."

"Oh..well there's something else as well."

Han had showed his hand and Hyunjin looked surprised.

"There's more of you on earth?"

"Not that I know of and there's something else.."

Hyunjin looked pissed. He was mad that his friend was keeping secrets from him, and was mad that Felix's wasn't answering him as well.

"Felix..mother came and took him away. Felix pleased to his mother and ran away..he didn't want to go but.."

Hyunjins eyes widen and looked at han, as his jaw was on the floor. He felt his face getting cold and his skin color getting pale..he wanted cry all of the pain away. He loved Felix with all of his heart and it was too late for him to come back.

"I'm late huh?" Hyunjin asked. Han was confused for a second.

"Late? What do you mean late Jinnie?"

"I'm late..i've been dating Seungmin all of this time and feeling unhappy..and letting Seungmin suffer because i wasn't happy. And now Felix is gone I can't even talk about it with him.."

Han gotten up and hugged Hyunjin tightly. They both let out tears, missing the younger deeply. He missed his sent and his soft smile, he looked like a sunshine and he was always glowing. They couldn't believe it.

Felix opened his eyes and saw what was around him. His hand was still with his mothers and he let go. He haven't felt this type do air ever since he came to earth. It was..different.

"Mother..." Felix said while looking at him.

He looked at the guards and they saw him  and immediately charged.

"Human alert!" One of them yelled, Felix looked confused.

"Human? Who's Human??" He yelled at the guards. His mother looked disappointed.

"Ma'am..why did you bring a Human? They are weird." The other guard pointed out and took Felix hand.

"That boy isn't a human." His mother argued.

Felix transformed and the guards left them alone.

"Why did you bring me here?" Felix suddenly asked.

"Because you don't belong at earth, you are freaks to them."

"You don't know the humans i've met, they have been amazing to me and i can't bare the thought of leaving them behind ima cruel place like that." Felix voice raised and it got deeper. He's never been this angry before.

"Sweetie-" Felix put his hand over her mouth and finished speaking.

"Don't sweetie me, I want to go back now! I miss my friends, I miss begging hurt, I don't want to be here. This a nightmare someone wake me the fuck up!"

She took Felix and squeezed it tightly.

"Don't curse young man."

"Mom i am almost considered an adult. I am going home, do not touch me or contact me. I can't with you anymore. You've done nothing for me., but sent me into an unknown world and let me die.. you're lucky someone took me in you weird pig."

With that, Felix left out of his mothers sight but it wasn't before long until she catch his hand.

"You can't go.."

"What do you mean you freak?" Felix tried his best to let go but his mothers hand was too strong. He bit his way and froze her for good, and ran off into the distance. He didn't know where h was going but he found a portal and tried his luck to go in there.

Meanwhile someone came behind his frozen mother and spoke.

"You're so pathetic. Deal is off, you can't even fake being a parent. So stupid." The man giggled and hit the ice with his bare hands.