08

"Who are you and why do you know my..wait..Mother?!"

Felix dropped his things on the floor in pure shock. No wonder why they look alike, Felix immediately looked around for anyone, as he saw no one, then suddenly transformed looking like his mother.

"My baby..Felix.." The creatures mother suddenly hugged Felix, while slowly shedding tears. She's missed the boy so much, and couldn't process this moment. She thought it was all fake, she thought she lost the boy. She was excited.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me? Someone might see us!!" Felix quietly yelled out.

"I-I know just please..let me explain." His mother grabbed the boys hands.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" She asked.

"So people don't see me.."

"You've been around humans?!" She suddenly yelled.

"Mom it's not that big of a deal-"  Before the younger could finish his sentence, the elder yelled.

"Yes it is! Why Felix why? They are bad! They'll harm you."

"Mom fine i haven't been harmed i promise." Felix knew that was a lie, just yesterday Minho and Chan were throwing him across an empty class room during free period.

"I don't trust you Felix.." His mother yelled.

"Why don't you trust me? Mother you don't even know me, you left me." Felix cried out. It got silent. Felix sensed something and turned around. There was Han. He was in shocked.

Felix was floating just a tiny bit off the ground when he noticed Han and quickly fell down and turned around fully.

"My point, now he's going to tell everyone and they are going to find you. You need to come home Lixxie."

"Only my friends call  me that, mother you have done nothing but put me in danger and didn't even come back for me until now." Felix yelled again. Han walked closer to Felix while Felix stood there looking at the ground.

"F-Felix is that..you?" The slightly older reached out his hands for Felix but Felix pushed his hand back.

"I-I'm sorry.." Felix mother said. Felix ignored her.

"I am not going home mother. I like it here." Felix then suddenly transformed back and ran off leaving Han and his mother alone. Han didn't know what to do, so he just followed after.

"I don't even know who you are, but damn you suck." Then Han left leaving his mother all alone.

As Felix ran he heard his phone ringing. It was Hyunjin again.

"Lixxie helloooo i need my bandaids.." Hyunjin said. He was holding his finger with a tissue so the bleeding can stop.

"Go get them yourself. Leave me the fuck alone." Felix hung up the phone and continued to run. He didn't know where he was running but he ran and ran until he saw a familiar house.

After what it felt like, and was hours of running, he realized he was in the forest they grew up in. The cabin was still there, the mushrooms and the soft tall grass. He remembered his childhood. He missed this, when everything wasn't so bad a cruel. Maybe his mother did have a point, in which humans were terrible. But all humans weren't.

Hyunjin and Seungmin were cooking and Hyunjin jus got off the phone with Felix.

The older was upset about what Felix had done, he's never done that before.

"Hey baby..i have to go Felix is upset and I need to comfort him."

Seungmin stayed quiet. Hyunjin didn't know why but he did.