06

"Oh my goodness." Hyunjin said, he checked his phone for the reply and it wasn't what he was expecting. He was honestly expecting to be rejected by Seungmin.

Minnie 🐶

Uhm hey..yeah i totally get where you are coming from and to be honest i've been questioning about me liking you as well..wanna give things out and try? I mean it doesn't have to last long you know? Just to see if he actually have feelings haha.

Hyunjins face turned red and his cheeks got hot. Felix noticed the boys face and giggled.

"What's up with you?" The younger asked.

"Seungmin..he..i think we are together!"

Those words broke the younger into millions of pieces. He started to shake again and possibly even tear, but he hid it and went back to his notebook while Hyunjin climb on his bed.

He couldn't bare the thought of them dating, but it was too late.

Walking to class Han held Felix's hand for comfort, while Hyunjin and Seungmin were at their lockers chatting and hugging. Han starts to spark up a conversation but realized Felix wasn't going to talk.

"Felix?" Han spoke.

"Hm?" Felix mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing don't worry about it please."

"Tell me what's going on."

"I said no."

"I'm just trying to help.."

"No Han! I already told you no! I don't need help, and let go of me."

Felix took his hand back and his glove fell off, and Han saw it again. He was shocked. Felix didn't care. He took his glove and started to walk away, tears falling from his eyes running down his cheeks. He can't believe Hyunjin, his only love was gone with another and Han probably thinks he's some sort of freak, which he was.

Felix ran into an empty class room, that no one used and closed the door. Well, he thought was empty. He noticed Jeongin in there reading a book. He looked at his hands.

'Shoot.' He thought, and quickly put his gloves back on.

"Oh hey Felix, what's up?" The older asks.

"Nothing, I jus need to cool my mind..does anyone even come in here?"

"Nah, this is an abandoned class room they don't use anymore. Students are allowed to come in here but no one really does." Felix nodded at Jeongins statement.

"Well if you don't mind i'll be in here." Felix bowed down and smiled softly, then went to go sit at an empty table in the back. He thought about what happened, then he gotten a message from his device. He still called it a magic box with working wires.

He gotten a message from Han.

Jisung

Hey uhm..i'm sorry about earlier. We really do need to talk though-

He felt something drop in his stomach.

'Holy shit.' He thought.

Felix messaged him back saying 'What do we need to talk about?'

It took him a few tries because of his long nails and fingers, it was hard for him to type.

Han responded back also immediately.

Jisung

Your hand Felix. Are you keeping something from me? We are friends. I know we've only known each other for a few months but..

Felix face turned pale. Was he really going to tell Han?

Hyunjin and Seungmin walked to a nearby seating area, where there was no one around. It was free period for some students, which include them.

"So...What now?" Hyunjin said.

"I mean i've never really dated before-" And before the older can finish his sentence, Seungmin held onto Hyunjins thigh sis spoke.

"To be honest,, me neither. We can both experience together though? If you are down."

"Oh really? Well yeah i'm down!" The older smiled while the younger caressed Hyunjins hand. They were both smiling at each other while drinking their iced americanos.

"Also i'm worried for Felix." Seungmin blurted out.

"Why would you be worried he's perfectly fine?" Hyunjin said.

"No he's not, but if you think so then that's on you." The younger shrugged and continued to hold Hyunjin.

Staring into the deep brown eyes of the puppy alike person, he ruffled his hair and twirling it in circles. Hyunjin never felt this way before, but he felt empty. Like a little hole that need to be filled, he just don't know what.

Both Felix and Hyunjin were missing something in their life, but one was blinded.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Hyunjin and Seungmin were the power couple of the school, Minho and Jisung kept on arguing with each other, but little did the younger know that the older was only doing this to keep his feeling away.

Chan kept on bothering Felix, calling him slurs, a freak and abusing him even more. It gotten worse to the point where sometimes his scars would stay on his body. He didn't want to use his powers because his identity will be revealed. He didn't know how to stop it.

Jeongin was always there for Han and Felix, even though he did have a big fat crush on Changbin and would always try to talk to him.

It was getting crazy.

But you wanna know what's even crazier?