04

While walking down the halls to their class Seungmin encounters a boy who is shorter the him, matter a fact shorter then all of them. He looked pretty buff for his age.

"Hey minnie, how's it going." The boy walked up to Seungmin and gave him a pat on the back.

"I'm doing great, hey meet these two, that's Hyunjin and that's Felix, they are the new transfer students everyone's been talking about." Seungmin pointed the older and the younger out, as Hyunjin waved and Felix simply nodded.

"Wassup Hyunjin, you seem cool..and hey Felix. I'm Seo Changbin.. or just call me Changbin." The older held his hand out to shake Felix's and Hyunjins, but Felix hesitated.

"I'm sorry he's a bit shy-" Hyunjin spoke finally. Changbin understood and nodded softly.

The older had a different class then them, which a few other older kids and very few little younger kids. Changbin was always the outgoing type and people loved him for that. His charming personality and sarcastic remarks made me like able.

In class, Seungmin sat next to Hyunjin and Felix sat behind them with some kid, named Han Jisung.

"Hey you good?" Han asked Felix.

Felix just nodded. He didn't want to talk to anyone, he was afraid of people making fun of him for being..abnormal.

"You don't have to talk, it's complete okay.." Han tapped his hand on the desk and Felix listened to the rhythm. Surprisingly that calmed him down.

Meanwhile Hyunjin and Seungmin were talking about Hyunjins life before the city.

"Yeah I used to live in a small village in a cabin, it was really cool i would always pick flowers go on walks and enjoy the fresh air. And then-" Before he could finish his sentence, he remembered that Felix promised him not to expose the younger of his true self.

"Then what?" Seungmin asked while tilting his head.

"N-Nothing, I forgot haha." Hyunjin nervously  laughed it off while playing with his fingers on the desk.

Suddenly it went silent while the teacher came in.

"Good morning students." Ms Hwang said. [Hwang Yeji.]

They all gotten up and bowed down to the teacher saying good morning.

"Today we have two new transfer students, Hwang Hyunjin and Lee Felix please stand up."

The older and the younger had stood up and walked up to the class.

"Hello I am Hwang Hyunjin, nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know each and every single one of you." Hyunjin spoke.

He saw one of the girls staring at him, and gave him a wink. He got disgusted and sided eyed her to death.

"Hello..I'm lee Felix nice to meet you." He said quietly.

"Speak up freak!" A boy who looked older than the both of them spoke up and the whole glass started to laugh.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and proceeded to grab Felix and sat both of them down.

Felix started to get nervous about what was happening. He didn't know what the word was called but, Hyunjin taught him that the word was bullying.

The class went on smoothly after that, Felix hearing some remarks about him being called a freak.

That boy, that called him a freak? He goes by the name of Lee Minho. His friends call him Lee know. He was popular but not that kinda popular. Apparently his father was in a gang and it got passed down to him at a young age. All of the girls were all over him. He had another friend named Bang Christopher Chan. His friends call him Bangchan and his close friends call him Chan or Chris. They were both trouble makers and wanted to make Felix's life hell.

Like literally, Hell.