03

Over the next few weeks Hyunjin, his family and Felix were walking to shops, gathering what they need to move to the city. Hyunjin was exhausted from gathering things, and his stuff while Felix was really excited, he had never experienced this type of feeling before.

"You grabbed all of your belongings? We are headed early in the morning!" Hyunjin spoke while ruffling the younger hair.

"Yeah, i'm ready! Wait.." And with that the younger vanished into thin air.

'Must be one of his new abilities.' The older thought while giggling and shaking his head to himself.

Not even a few seconds later, the glowing boy had came back with a mushroom in his hand and ate it. For his kind, any type of food, venomous animal or disease can't harm them, so he was pretty much immune to almost anything.

"All mushroom, how is it?" Hyunjin asked as he placed the basket down on the table.

"Weird, taste like soap! Bleh!" He spit it out onto Hyunjin, which made him realize what he has done.

"I'm so sorry! I'll clean it up for you please don't be mad" Felix cried out and sighed.

"It's okay angel, It's okay." Hyunjin giggled and Felix was reassured everything was fine. Hyunjin didn't know why every little mistake he made, Felix would suddenly freak out.

"Are you two boys ready?" Hyunjins father asked while opening the door to the small cabin.

"Yup, we just cleaned up a mess so we should be good!" He smiled and grabbed felix's hand and walked outside with the basket.

"Okay we are all packed for tomorrow, you too get some sleep it's getting quite late. If you want a snack they will be in the fridge!" Hyunjins mother smiled.

Arriving at the city the boys were amazed, they
were shocked by how tall the buildings were, loads of people and wasn't too quiet outside. The sun was less present since the buildings were covering them, there were concerts roads and glowing lights that were signs, and even people talking.

The boys and the family weren't used to this, so it would take them some time for adjusting.

As they arrived to their apartment complex, Mrs and Mr Hwang unpacked while the kids went exploring through the house. They noticed a big room and walked in there, it was a mini door there.

"We should open it!" Felix's eyes lit up.

"No are you crazy." Hyunjin spoke.

"Are you serious let's have some fun!" Felix argued back and opened the door. Turns out it was just a small room, and they were both disappointed.

"Man i miss the village we were in..so peaceful." Hyunjin stated while exploring the room more.

"Come onnn this isn't so bad..i've never seen this before. Cars that drive on the ground!" Felix smiled and jumped out of excitement.

"Boys calm down, people live under us huh?" Mr. Hwang came in the room and giggled.

"People live..UNDER us?" Felix said. He was even more amazed than ever before.

"Yup that's right buddy." The elder giggled again
and left the room helping out his wife.

The kids went through more rooms and decided to lay down on the floor until sunset, when everything was unpacked and furnished for them.

They had the biggest room, and school started for them tomorrow. So they both headed to bed and an adventure awaits for them.

In the morning the parents dropped off Felix and Hyunjin. They walked inside and noticed a bunch of kids just like them..well like Hyunjin.

"Are you ready? We have the same class together so if you need me you can call me over okay?" Hyunjin reassured the younger and the younger nodded. He was scared, and didn't know what the other kids would think of him.

They both walked to their lockers when they encountered a person, his name was Kim Seungmin. He was one of the popular beings and would be friendly to everyone. Everyone adored him a lot, and he catches Hyunjins attention.

"Hey are you guys new around here?" Seungmin asks while opening his locker. It was next to Felix's.

"Oh hello, im Hwang Hyunjin, and that's Felix." Hyunjin smiled and Felix just nodded.

"Not much of a talker huh?" The younger ask. Felix simply jus nodded again and placed his bag in the locker as well as his lunch box and put his gloves on to cover his hands, as they were white as snow.

"I'm sorry he's a bit shy, but it's okay he'll lighten up to you!" Seungmin and Hyunjin held their hands out and shook them, and proceeded to walk off with Felix by Hyunjins side.

"And to answer you question, yeah we are. We moved here yesterday!"

"Oh really? That's nice, well you guys are officially my friends." Seungmin smiled, which made Hyunjin blush a little, his face turns a light shade of pink and his ears were red.

"Hey why do you wear gloves? It's quite hot in here." He points out Felix hands and he put his hands in his pocket.

"I'm not here to judge haha" The younger sighed.

"It's kinda personal." Felix stated and bowed down slightly.

Felix was able to hide his halo and wings, making him look like a human, he discovered that when he was living with Hyunjin and his family for a few months.

After a few moments of talking Felix lighten to to Seungmin in a blink of an eye, which made Hyunjin happy but when Hyunjin felt a little feeling towards Seungmin..Felix got a little..

Jealous.