07

A/N : very short chapter ahead.

We'll talk about what's crazy.

-Time skip: 5 years later-

[ Hyunjin, Felix, Han, and Seungmin are all 17, closer and closer to 18 || Jeongin is 16 || Changbin, Chan and Minho are 18 ]

Felix has now become of age where all of his full abilities and powers have come, sometimes it gets so stressful for him to the point where he cant control it anymore. He lets his emotions get the best of him.

Hyunjin and Seungmin are still dating, but Hyunjin starts to get unhappy in their relationship. It's like he doesn't love Seungmin anymore but Seungmin kept him happy..he didn't know how to explain it.

Han and Minho were on and off, the bullying were in school and the kissing was outside of school. Han was sick and tired of it all, he wanted to be in an open relationship and not have to hide things because Minho felt like it.

Changbin was getting closer to Jeongin, but he had his eyes on someone else.

On Felix way to the store to pick up some things, he gets a call from Hyunjin.

"Yes Jinnie what do you need?"

"Uhm..bandaids.."

"What are those..?"

Felix never new what those are called.

"Just ask the person at the counter for some bandaids  please i'm bleeding."

Felix sighed. This is why he never lets Hyunjin in the kitchen by himself. Felix gathers every ingredient they needed and he walked out paying.

While walking he heard thunder, but the sun was still out. The creature was confused, but he ignored it anyways.

He heard it once again while walking passed an alley way. He stopped to listen for it again, and there it was.

He looked through it being a little suspicious, since it was sunny outside.

'Should I?' He thought.

His life was getting worse anyways, so might as well risk it. He went through the alley hearing the noises, It sounded like a person.

As he gotten closer, he saw a glowing light, which he covered his eyes just a bit.

"Hello-? W-Who are you?" Felix said out loud.

The glowing stopped to see a lady, who looked like Felix. She had a Halo, wings, and her finger tips were ombré white, along with her nails. Her feet had crystals on it, and her eyes were shaped like diamonds.

"Who are you.. and why do you look like that..?" Felix said out loud demanding an answer.

All of a sudden the women was in shocked. Could it be?

"F-Felix? Lee Felix..? Is that y-you?" The women shedded tear, looking at a photo of a baby who looked just like Felix.

"Who are you and why do you know my..wait..Mother?!"