Phone Number

ALL THE NUMBERS SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER ARE FAKEEE PLEASE DONT TRY TO CALL OR CONTACT THE NUMBERS 😭😭

and ignore how most of this chapter is in balloon's pov

BALLOON POV

"Are you sure you're okay?" I said after drinking a little bit of my water. "Yes, Balloon. You literally made Pickle carry my crutches all the way upstairs. You had to pay him 20 bucks." "I wasn't gonna carry you up to our room and then go all the way back down just to get your crutches." I said, crossing my arms. "I feel like that would've been easier than losing 20 fucking dollars. Do you know what you could get with 20 dollars??" "An adult order of chicken tenders and fries."

"Well yeah- but that would've been better than spending your money on someone who probably eats that for dinner every night." I laughed at that, spitting out my water in the process. "N- *wheeze* Nickel!! Stop making jokes while I'm drinking!-" "But it's funny!!" "At least it's not on my bed." I said, wiping the water from my chin and standing up. "Greattt. I'm gonna go change." He grabbed his crutches and went to the bathroom.

I took out my journal and grabbed my pencil once again. I flipped over the last page I was on and started writing.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG————-

Sorry, I broken my pencil lead. Thank god this is a mechanical pencil. Anyways, ME AND NICKEL ARE FRIENDS NOW????? SORTA??? Well, I accidentally hit him with a book and made his nose bleed but he's fine now!!! ..He DID fall down the stairs tho. His ankle broke but he'll be okay, I'm gonna be helping him while it heals!! He apologized for all the shitty stuff he did which was really nice of him!! I think we're getting a long great now! We were just joking around not to long ago and it was a lot of fun and stuff. I'm really glad he said sorry for all the stuff he did to me and

Suitcase..

Oh jeez, how is she gonna react?? I mean, he never apologized to her AND he made her do a bunch of bad things. It was a really REALLY toxic friendship. Maybe I shouldn't tell her about this.. I mean, it's not like she needs to know ALL of the people I'm friends with. Plus she's in season two right now.. Yeah. I just won't tell her. It'll be fine.

I closed my book and sighed. Nickel came out of the bathroom and fell back on his bed. I heard him make a loud groan (which sounded like "HMMMMMM!!" since his face was in his pillow). "You good?" "How could I be that clumsy?! No one in this hotel has ever fallen down the stairs!! And now my stupid ankle is broken!" "PFTT-" "Wh- ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!" "HAHAH- NO *wheeze* PFT-" "AW- YOU ARE THE WORST!!!"

-

"Balloon." "Hm?" I said, taking out one of my airpods. I was listening to Laufey and Sodikken while reading a book since Nickel wanted to be left alone while he whines in pain about his ankle. "Can I have your number?" "Why? What for?" "I don't know, I feel like if we're sort of friends now or whatever that I should have your number." "Uh okay. Lemme see your phone."

I came and sat next to him on his bed and handed he handed me his phone. I typed in my number and handed it back to him. "Here ya go." He started kicking his feet a little. Heh, thats cute. "Are you that excited about getting my number?" "What? No! It's just that- well- UGHHH!! Shut up!!" He pulled his covers over him as I laughed. "Stop acting so smug!" He said under the covers.

"Heh, no. Y'know what? We're going outside." "Oh hell no. I'm allergic to sunlight." "No you aren't. Stop being so dramatic!" Nickel groaned. "It's like 5 pm. Plus, there's nothing to do in this tiny ass island." "Come on Nickel. Pleaseeee?" "No." "Fine, I'm going without you." "No wa- I mean, okay whatever." I stood up and left.

I took the elevator since I was too lazy to take the stairs (A/N: but not lazy enough to go for a walk? 💀💀). I pressed the lobby flour button and waited as I listened to OJ's god awful elevator music. I don't know why he thought that was a good idea. The elevator stopped at the lobby floor and I walked out the hotel doors. I was headed to the forest but before I could even make it there, I got a text.