Painting

LMAO I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THE START IM GIGGLING

oh and warning for VERY LIGHT sex(??) joke
(changing clothes (doesn't happen, just a joke))

enjoyyy!!1!1!

————————————————————

NICKEL POV

Me and Balloon were walking back to the hotel since it was getting dark. And we were holding hands. I silently giggled to myself thinking about it. "OhmygodIlovehimsofuckingmusch." "Did you say something?" "Hm-? Oh, no! I was talking to myself."

"Okay!!" He smiled at me fondly before looking away. My heart fluttered but I was used to it by now. "So.. should we tell the others?" Balloon asked, yawning a little. "Tell the others what?" "That we're- um, dating... wait we're dating right?" "If you want to be.. I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend."

"Jesus, you're such a simp, Nicky. How did I not notice your crush on me?" "I- STOP BULLYING ME!" "No, you can cancel the bullying after 3 business days." "Fuck you." "You wish you could fuck me. You're such a bottom." "And you're not?"

"I-.. just answer my question! Do you wanna tell people or not." "Eh, I don't really care. I don't wanna make a big speech or whatever. Let's just let people find out on their own." "Okay, I was gonna say the same. I don't wanna draw attention to us anyway."

Balloon pushed the hotel doors open to reveal everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) in the lobby with it decorated in hearts and streamers. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" My jaw dropped as everyone stared at us. "..What the fuck is going on?"

Baseball and Suitcase stepped forward and took a bow in front of everyone as they started clapping. "Are we in a movie? Is this high school musical?" "I wouldn't be surprised." Balloon said while facepalming. Soap came over to us to fill us in.

"Well, I may have told everyone about Nickel's crush on you and then when you came to me about how you had a crush on him back, everyone went crazy and wanted to do something so we set this up and had Suitcase and Baseball leave you two alone after you guys 'kissed' to hopefully get you two together."

"I- We left the hotel for like 20 minutes! How did you decorate all of this??" Balloon asked, still extremely confused. "Doesn't matter. What does matter is that you're finally here and we can all party!!" Music started playing somewhere and everyone started dancing.

"...What the fuck is wrong with this hotel?" "I wonder that every day, Loony." "Come on, Baby, let's go." "Yeah le- YOU'RE STILL GONNA CALL ME THAT??" "Of course!"

-

I yawned as I fell on to my bed. "I'm tireddd." "Eh, I could stay up until 3 am if I wanted." "Don't." "But Nicky-" "No butts! Not unless it's yours.." Balloon looked at me confused. "What did you say?" "NOTHING."

Balloon rolled his eyes. "Okay." He sat on his bed and sighed. "Uh, Loony?" "Hm?" "Could I.. sleep with you tonight?" "Sure." "WAIT REA- *ahem* I mean- uh, okay."

I walked over to his bed and sat next to him. "Why are you so surprised?" "'Cause I'm not used to this!" "Nickster, we've slept together before." "Well- yea- but it's different this time!"

"Uh huh." "Stop bullying me! I'm too tired for that." Balloon went under the covers and closed his eyes. "Kay, goodnight!" "...Aren't you forgetting something?" He looked at me confused as I rolled my eyes. "My goodnight kiss?"

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want one?" "N-No forget it." He sat up and looked at me. "Nickel." "I said forge-" Balloon cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but kissed him back. It lasted about 21.903 seconds (not a new record..) before we pulled away.

"Happy now?" "A little.." "Good 'cause I'm tired and we should go to bed." He said, lightly giggling. I nodded and laid down next to him. "Goodnight Nickel." "G'night."

- (the next day)

BALLOON POV

I woke up earlier than Nickel, like most days. I yawned as I looked at his face. Heh, cute. I bopped his nose which made him stir a little bit but it thankfully didn't wake him up.

I admired his face for a couple more minutes before I sat up. I yawned and tried to think of what to do today before hearing a 'ding' come from my phone. I looked at it and saw it was from Paintbrush in the hotel group chat.

Painty XO: hey guys! im bored so im doing painting commissions. come see me in the painting room if you have an idea for me to make

Hmm, maybe I could make something for Nickel..

mickey mouse btich: im comihg

Painty XO: ok you gayass

mickey mouse btich: speak for yourself🖕

I got up and looked back at Nickel one last time before leaving. I went downstairs and saw Trophy knocked out on the floor. Is he fucking serious? Dumbass alcoholic. He was literally banging on me and Nickel's door in the middle of the night looking for Cheesy.

I rolled my eyes as I walked past the elevator and down the small hallway. I knocked on the second door, the painting class, and waited. I heard a yelp and then something fall- well, it sounded like a ton of shit fell but whatever.

I looked at the door concerned before just opening it. I saw Paintbrush's pants with splotches of paint on them and a bunch of paint buckets broken/opened on the floor.

They looked at me pissed before softening their expression when they saw it was me. "Oh hi Balloon. You came at just the right time." "Uh, do you need help?" They sighed angrily before saying, "Yes please."

-

"What happened?" "Lightbulb scared the shit out of me by popping out behind the curtains and I was carrying these buckets and.. yeah." "Where is Lightbu-" "BOO!" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT."

I fell on my butt as I looked up and saw Lightbulb snickering at me. "Yeah that's what happened to me." They glared at her as she messed with their hair.

"Why is she even here? I thought OJ didn't let anyone competing into the hotel." "Well, since Mephone has, just- disappeared, OJ is letting the final four stay here until he gets back."

"I hope that we can still go on our vacation." "Wait, Loony-" "Don't call me that." "You and Paintster are going on a trip without me?! Their girlfriend??" Paintbrush sighed and sat on the small stage.

"Lighty, we already have the tickets." "Awww, well who else is going?" "Uh, it's me, Balloon, Nickel, OJ, YinYang, Fan, Testy, and Box." "Why is Box going?? He's mean and a loser.."

"Lightbulb! That's mean!" "Can y'all talk about this later? I want you to make my painting." "Oh yeah, sorry about that!" Paintbrush said, scratching the back of their head. "What do you want me to paint?"

"Well, uh, here." I took a photo out of my pocket and handed it to Paintbrush. It was a picture of me and Nickel. "Awww, you want me to make this for him?~" "Shut the fuck up and get to painting."

"Okay okay. It's gonna take me about a week. Is that good with you?" "Yeah, that's fine. You can text me when it's done!" "Sounds good!"

I left the room feeling satisfied as I took the elevator back upstairs. I was too lazy to walk and I was still tired. I walked out the elevator and headed to our room. I opened the door and saw Nickel sitting up.

He looked at me when I entered. His hair was a mess and his eyes were bloodshot. They always look like that when he wakes up. "Hi Nicky!" "Hi." His voice was still groggy and sleepily which I found ho- um- uh, cool.

I sat next to him and smiled. He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "You still tired?" He nodded slowly. I laid my head on his and took a deep breath. This is nice.