Movie Night (Pt. 1)

GUYS I HAVE TWO TESTS TOMORROW (its 10/15/23 rn) ☹️☹️

im crying rn what

i hate school

(10/16/23) TURNS OUT I ONLY HAD ONE TEST AND THE NEXT ONE IS TOMORROW!! WOOOO (still sucks ass)

also when suitcase says "SNACK RUN!!" its a ref to when me and my sisters go out for snacks while my dad and step mom are sleeping.

we (me and my sis, not step sis) only do this at our dad's house cuz we all sleep together there cuz we want to

anyways enojoy!!1!1!1

——————————————————————

NICKEL POV

I woke up, still laying on Balloon's shoulder. "Oh you're awake!" "Mhm.. what time is it?" "7:01 pm." "Oh oka- WAIT WHAT?? Wasn't it just the morning?" "Yeah, you kinda slept through the whole day."

"Aw, I'm sorry." "For what?" "Because you had to sit here and do nothing all day." "Nah, it's okay! It was pretty peaceful actually. I got to write some poems, I got to look at your cute face all day, and I even drew on it- oops."

"You.. WHAT?!" "OKAY TO BE FAIR, THEY WERE ONLY HEARTS AND SLIMEY FACES." "LOONY!!"

-

I finished washing the marker off my face and sat back down next to Balloon. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist!" "Uh huh, I'm drawing on your face next time." "Mhm.. wait what?" I looked down and saw him texting someone.

"Who you texting?" "Oh- just Suitsy! Her and Baseball wanna have a movie night! And they wanna apologize for uh- y'know, telling everyone in the hotel about us." "Hmmm, seems fair. When are they coming?"

"They said they're coming in about-" The door to our room slammed open. I jumped, almost falling off the bed as I looked up and saw Suitcase and Baseball.

"We're here!!"

-

"There was no need to scare us like that!!" "It was very necessary, Nickster." "No it wasn't, and only Loony is allowed to call me Nickster." Suitcase gasped as she looked as us in awe. "You guys have cute nicknames for each other?!"

"Wh- No we d-" "Yes." "AWWW THAT'S SO CUTEEE!!" "Don't you guys have something to say sorry for?" "...No.." "Umm, YES???" "You may no be quiet!" Suitcase put her finger on my lips as I growled (A/N: /ref).

"Why don't we just watch the fucking movie?" Baseball said, sighing. "Well, what are we gonna watch?" Balloon asked looking puzzled. I opened my mouth to say something before Balloon interrupted me. "No Mean Girls." "Goddamnit.."

"Hmmm, let's have a vote!" Suitcase said, pulling out a paper from- well I don't even know, the fuck. "We should watch something animated!" "I'd rather watch a season of one hour episodes than do that." "Stop being a picky bitch, Nickel."

I gasped as Suitcase flipped me off. "YOU LITTLE BI-" "Nickel- no- NICK- DON'T PULL HER EYEBALLS OUT!" "CALM DOWN IT WAS A JOKE-"

"Suitcase I'm sorry." "Thanks I guess. Still doesn't make up for my bLEEDING LIP but whatever."

"You really didn't have to attack him for saying you're a picking bitch Nicky," Balloon said, poking my face. "It's just the truth." "If I had a dollar for every time I wanted to punch you in the face, I would be rich." "More like every time you wanted to kiss me."