Movie Night (Pt. 2)

IGNORE THE FACT THAT I HAVENT POSTED A CHAPTER IN FOREVER-

anyways-

themes of suitcase x baseball 🔥🔥 (IDC IF YALL HATE THIS SHIP!! I LIKE THEM PLATONICALLY OR ROMANTICALLY)

enojoyyyyy

———————————————————————

NICKEL POV

"...We both figured that out pretty fast." "Yeah like, at least make it not obvious." "Is this how clueless we were about each other?" "Oh my god, we must've driven them crazy!!"

"Can you guys just shut up and help me- somehow??" "How are we supposed to help you?" I asked. "I don't know- maybe just try to d-" "Wait, I have an idea!" Balloon said, giggling to himself.

"What is it?" "Let's have a a sleepover!"

-

"Really? Are you sure that's okay with you guys?" Suitcase asked, standing near the doors of the hotel. "Yep! It'll be fun! We can play some games, and steal more snacks to make OJ even more pissed!" Balloon said.

"Alright, I guess I could. Are you okay with it, Basey?" "H-Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm cool with it." "Straightass.." I whispered under my breath.

"Okay, well let's have fun!!"

-

"Wait so- where are me and Basey sleeping?" "Me and Nickster are gonna sleep in my bed, and you two will sleep in Nickel's bed." Me and Balloon winked at each other.

"What?! Why?" Baseball asked, blushing. "Because me and Nickel are dating and it would be weird to sleep with someone else."

"Oh w-well if Baseball is okay with it-" "I AM!- I uh- mean that, if you don't mind, I don't mind.." "Don't have sex." I said, giggling.

"Shut up, Nickel!" Baseball said, wacking me upside the head. "Ow! Shit!" "You okay?" Balloon asked me, rubbing my head. "Yeah."

"Soooo what should we do?" Suitcase asked, taking out her hair tie. "Well, if you guys wanna change, we can steal clothes from other people." I said.

"Or, Suitcase can wear some of my clothes that I brought to the hotel." Baseball said, deadpanned. "Oh yeah, good point."

"Won't your clothes be too big for him?" Balloon asked, a little confused. "It'll be fine. I'll go get them." Baseball stood up and left the room.

"...Is he okay? He's been acting weird around me for a while.." Suitcase asked. "Really? I haven't noticed." I said sarcastically. "I feel like he's been avoiding me.."

"What makes you say that?" Balloon asked. "It's like- whenever I try to talk to him about stuff, he stutters a lot and keeps the conversation short."

"Maybe he's just built like that." "Nickel shut the fuck up. And Suitcase, I'm sure it's nothing, but if you're really that worried, you should talk to him."

"I guess I could- but I don't wanna make things awkward." "Don't worry about it." Balloon said. "Do you guys wanna play mario cart?"

"Hun, the last time we played that you threw the console across the room and broke it." "That's why I took Pickle's." I grabbed an Nintendo and 2 other controllers from under my bed.