Sweet Dreams

i have no idea how people make flower crowns so just bare with me here-

btw nickel has 1 week and 3 days until his ankle is better

NICKEL POV

I woke up in a field of flowers, laying on my back. The sun was almost unnaturally bright. I sat up and looked around. The field stretched out for miles. The grass was a bright lime green. I stood up and realized my ankle was normal and I didn't feel sick. I walked around a bit, taking in the scenery when I bumped into someone.

"Ow!" I fell backwards onto the grass and was about to start cursing the person out when I realized it was Balloon. "Nickel? What are you doing here?" I stood up. "I could ask you the same thing." "I was just smelling the flowers and then you bumped into me! When did you get here?"

"I just woke up here. I don't really know how I got here though.." "Oh, thats a shame... wanna smell the flowers with me?" "Okay, sure." I sat down next to Balloon as he smelled the flowers. He looked so.. cute doing it. I couldn't help but smile as he continued.

I eventually leaned on his shoulder which made him flitch a little. He leaned his head on mine and smiled. "This is nice.." "Yeah, it is.." I slowly positioned myself where I was hugging him. He hugged me back as I rested my head onto him..

I woke up to the bright sunlight. I sat up slowly in confusion. So.. it was a dream? I looked over to Balloon's bed and saw him fast asleep, snoring lightly. I saw some medicine next to me on the bedside table, as well as a spoon. There was a note next to it.

Nickel, please remember to take your medicine

AND NO SNEAKING OFF AGAIN!!!!!

thank you :)
- Balloon

I grabbed the bottle and tried opening it. I.. couldn't. I slowly stood up and walked over to Balloon's bed (A/N: he hopped 💀💀) I shook Balloon, trying to wake him up. "Wh.. Nickel? What is it?" He asked, yawning. "I can't open it.." "Open what?" I showed him the medicine and he started to laugh.

"What's funny?!" "That cap is child proof. How can you not open it??" I rolled my eyes as I sat next to him. He opened the cap and poured some onto the spoon. He held the spoon up to my mouth. "...What?" "Open up!" I slowly opened my mouth and he put the spoon in. I felt my face heat up as I swallowed the medicine.

"Good job!" "I'm not a baby, stop.." "I'll stop treating you like a baby when you're not sick anymore, which is in a week and a half." "That tased disgusting. I'm going back to sleep." I got off Balloon's bed and went back into mine. "Oh okay, sweet dreams, Nickel!"

"Yeah, I'll have dreams just as sweet as you.." "What was that?" "NOTHING!! GOODNIGHT!" "Nighty night, Nickel!"

I woke up in the same field of flowers as before. I think I was here before but I can't exactly remember. Oh yeah, I had a dream about this. Wait.. can I control my dream since I'm self aware? Eh, I don't really care. I sit up I look around. I spotted a red figure not to far away from me.

I stood up and walked towards it only to realize it was Balloon. "Balloon?" "Oh, hi Nickel! Nice to see that you're back!" "I'm back..?" "C'mere! Sit!" I sat down next to him. "What are you doing?" "I'm making a flower crown. Want me to teach you?" "Okay, sure." "Okay, let me finish mine first."

He finished his crown and placed on top of my head. "..You're letting me keep this?" "Yeah! It looks really pretty on you.." I felt my face heat up at that comment. "O-Oh, well, uh, th-thank you, heh." He giggled and grabbed some more flowers. "Okay, I'm gonna teach you now."

He taught me how to do it and positioned my hands in the correct way. After a few failed attempts, I finally made one. "Good job, Nicks!" "Thanks.." I placed the crown on his head and said, "Now we're matching." "Oh wow, thanks!" He smiled softly at me which made me.. blush?

My heart fluttered as I stared at him. He was making another flower crown. His face looked so.. pretty. I moved closer to him and leaned my head into his shoulder. I felt him melt into the touch. It was so comfy. He finished the crown and put it on the ground.

I slowly started moving my hand near his. Our hands eventually touched and I held it. He intertwined our fingers. I felt my face heat up. It felt like it was on fire. He lifted my hand and kissed it. "Wh- WHAT DID YOU DO THAT??" I asked, extremely flustered. "OH SHIT- I'M SORRY!!" "NO, I DIDN'T REALLY MIND-"

I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. He giggled as he took my hands away from my face. He held my hands as we slowly leaned into each other. I stared into his red ruby eyes as we moved closer together. "...Can I.. kiss you?"

I paused when he asked me. He wanted to.. kiss me? ".....Okay." He cupped my cheeks and moved even closer and-

I sat up quickly as I woke up. What was that dream?? My face was basically on fire. It felt like there was butterflies in my stomach. What is wrong with me?? It felt so real. Does that mean I want that to happen? I groaned as I put my head in my hands. "Are you okay, Nickel?"

I jumped as I looked up at Balloon. He was sitting on his bed reading a book. I blushed as I looked up at him. He looked exactly the same as my dream. So.. perfect. I realized I didn't respond to his question. "O-Oh, yeah! Just a weird dream.. heheh."

"Ohhhh I see," He walked over to my bed and sat at the end of it. "What was it about?" I was panicking inside. Shittt, what am I supposed to tell him?? "Umm- well- i-it was a nightmare.. I don't wanna talk about it.." "Ah okay.... do you want a hug?" No, no, no, no, say no- "Yes." WHYY??

He moved over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back softly and smiled into his shoulder. He's so warm and comfy. He's such a sweetheart. "You feel better?" "Mhm.." This is.. so nice. I love this..

Getting Closer.. (A Nickloon Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara