Kiss

um is suitcase x baseball a good ship?? like ive thought about this ever since i watched inanimate insanity (so over a year) and ive always wondered that

i see no content of them either so i have no idea if it's completely ok to ship them or not

anyways- ok enjoy or whatever you monkeys do

——————————————————————

NICKEL POV

After Balloon stuck to his word and yelled at me for hours (as well as hiding his diary from me), we watched a movie. Balloon didn't wanna talk about it anymore. He didn't even want to know the reason I did it.

I didn't hear most of what he said cuz I was too busy looking at his pretty face. He's surprisingly much pretty when he's upset. I don't know how I haven't noticed that before. Maybe I should get on his nerves more.

His nose gets all scrunched up and his hands go into little fists- IT'S SOOOO CUTE!! And the way he frowns makes his face like 10 tens times hotter. And when he clenches his teeth, I can see his cute little gap. He looks just so... I DON'T KNO-

My thoughts were cut off by Balloon groaning in boredom. "UGGGGHHHHH. There's nothing to do here!" "I just take naps when I'm bored." "Thanks Nicky, but I don't want a fucked up sleep schedule." "Well what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmmm.. maybe just hang out? But with more people 'cause it gets pretty boring when it's just us." "Wowww. Are you that ungrateful of my presence." "Pfft, yes." "Damn, okay." I rolled my eyes playfully while Balloon took out his phone.

"Imma call Suitcase to see if she wants to do something with us." "Ooo, good idea! I'll call Baseball. Maybe we could meet up in the flower field!"

30 minutes later

Me, Balloon, and Suitcase were sitting in the flower field waiting for Baseball. "Ugggh, what's taking him so long?" "He said he had to go pee." Suitcase said, pointing to the forest. "What, is he peeing in a bush?" "Yes." "Oh. Skull emoji."

"Nickel, did you just say fucking 'skull emoji'?" "Umm, yeah? What's wrong with that?" "Everything, Nickel. Everything's wrong with that." "No it's not!" Balloon facepalmed and sighed. "I should've asked OJ for a new roommate." "Wha- HEY-"

"To be honest Nickel, if I had to deal with that every day, I would want a new roommate too." "See? Even Suitsy is on my side!" "WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE ATTACKING ME?!" "'Cause you're the shortest. It's like Fan with Test Tube, Lightbulb, and Paintbrush." "..Fuck you."

"Hey guys!" Baseball sat down next to me. "Sorry I took so long." "Suitcase said you peed in a bush." I said, slightly giggling. "she said wHAT-" Suitcase bursted out laughing as Baseball sat there with his face flushed. "I DIDN'T HAVE TO PEE!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's play a game!" Balloon took out some Uno cards from his bag. "I- When did you bring a bag?" "I literally told you I was bringing games in my backpack. Were you zoning out again?" "Uhhhh-"

Flashback

"Alright, Suitcase said she's coming!" "Same with Baseball." Balloon smiled at me. "Perfect!" Heh, he's the one who's perfect. With his little gap tooth smile and freckles and his deep ruby red eyes.. and his messy salmon hair.