2

"we're here!" one of the men had informed.

Jungkook exits the carriage first and then helps Jimin step out carefully.

"You two scout the area, you two stay with the carriage. If you see, hear or find anything suspicious inform me as soon as possible," Jungkook barks orders towards the other guards.

"Yes captain," They salute.

It was Jimins first blind date and the maids had made sure to doll him up well, all the makeup only enhanced his features. The Omega prince was known to be the most beautiful among many nations. Ever since he presented, he'd always receive random courting gifts. No matter how much he declined them.

"Prince Jimin," A man with dimples greeted them with a full bow.

"Namjoon-shii," Jimin bowed slightly.

He the looked towards Jungkook expectantly.

"Ah this is my personal knight, sir Jeon Jungkook. I hope it's okay for him to stay with us. It puts my father at peace when he is with me,"

Jungkook bows once his name was mentioned. "Im sorry for the inconvenience. But please just pretend I'm not here,"

"I understand," Namjoon smiled kindly. "If you follow me your highness,"

"Thank you," Jimin follows right side by side with Namjoon, making small chats about the location.

The alpha had a comfortable friendly aura around him, it helped to make things less awkward and slip into smooth conversations easily. His smile was warm and genuine and he was also well mannered with good etiquette. This alpha would be a great ruler, he was wise and emenated great strength and willpower.

They had many similarities and differences in the things they liked and disliked. For instance, both of them liked to admire art. Though their hobbies differed quiet drastically. The alpha liked reading and preferred indoor activities while Jimin liked things such as dancing and horse riding.

Namjoon chuckled fondly at how adventurous the omega was.

This alpha had many similar characteristics to his elder brother. As a result, Jimin was unable to see this person as a potential mate.

"Im usually not a tea person. But I gotta say this is the best tea I've ever had,"

"thank you, I like to collect teas from different places, this one was quiet famous in eastern kingdoms," Namjoon stiff shoulder's seemed to relax after a sip.

Before Jimin could say anything else, Namjoon shot up from his seat suddenly and stared with wide eyes at something behind Jimin.

When Jimin turned around to see what exactly had the alpha shook. He was met with a handsome, seemingly an omega that had just stepped out of a carriage.

"I hate you!" The stranger cried out before rushing back into the carriage.

"JIN!" Namjoon called out. But he was too late. The carriage drove of.

The alpha sat back down, his scent was sad with hints on longing.

"May I ask who that was?"

Namjoon didn't respond, he covered his face in between his hands. "Im sorry you had to see this your highness,"

"Jimin," He corrects again. "it's okay Namjoon-shii, please just be honest with me. I would think he was troubling you but that doesn't seem to be the case..."

"your right... Jimin." he said the name hesitantly. Only royals were allowed to be on first name basis with each Other. Jimin had allowed it with whoever he was comfortable with.