7

A sudden shudder ran down Jimins spine as a gasp escaped his lips. The cold tip of Jungkooks nose touched over his scent gland briefly taking a whiff of his sweet wysteria scent.

There was a burst of cedarwood around him.

More. The omega chanted in his head.

They wanted more of the scent on them. When Jimin closed his eyes expecting Jungkook to do something more, he instead felt the alpha pull away slowly. "Sorry, that was an accident i-"

But Jimin holds onto his arm. "scent me,"

"Y-Your h-highness," Jungkook stutters at the unexpected request.

"Please Jungkook? My wolf finds your scent comforting and we're friends," Jimin almost whined. It was the best excuse he managed to create not that it wasn't true. But at the moment, more than comfort they just desired to be scented by him.

Jungkook was rendered speechless unable to think as if his brain had malfunctioned. So his wolf pushed forward and took some control, changing his chocolate coloured pupils to gold. Jungkook pushed Jimin back onto his pillows, diving straight onto his neck. He nosed along the neck and over the scent gland repeatedly.

Jimin had tilted his head for better access, relishing and savouring the fresh cedarwood being emitted from Jungkook. He imagined how exotic their combined scent would have been if they were to become more intimate. After a moment, soft petal-like lips pressed over his most sensetive spot, making his scent spike.

He put a hand over his mouth to stop any embarrassing sounds from escaping as heat rushed to his cheeks and all over his body due to the sudden sensations he was feeling.

This scenting felt different from how he did it with Taehyung. Very different. This didn't feel like friendly/familial scenting, it felt intense and stimulating. It was more intimate as if he was being claimed.

Jimin loved it though. The way he was getting completely drenched in the alpha's scent, his favourite scent in the world. As wolves, scenting was very important to them. It acted as a form of comfort and security or claim. The omega preened proudly at attention they were reciving by the alpha they long for.

"c-can i... scent you too," Jimin breathes out.

When Jungkook pulls back, face flushed pink with hooded eyes. He tilted his head, leaning forward. No further words were needed between them.

_

Their scenting session had made Jimin so blissed out that he'd ended up falling asleep. One of his hand was snaked around Jungkook who attempted to get out of it gently.

When he successfully manged to do so, he replaced himself with a pillow in Jimins arms and slipped out of the room silently. He had ordered a guard from a distance to keep watch and make sure no one was to disturb the prince.

Luckily, he'd also manged to avoid people and reach his room. If anyone got a little close, they'd be able to smell an omega on him which would stir up unwanted attention and rumours since he was quiet a popular knight.

Jungkook's heart was still racing in the aftermath of the scenting. He'd never experienced such intense scenting not that he had any other experience to compare to other than his parents.

It wasn't part of his plan for all that to happen. All he wanted to do was have a heart to heart with Jimin who was obviously suffering. The omega had always been there for Jungkook during good and bad times. He couldn't bare to see Jimin hurting like this.

The small subtle glances when his brother was in the distance since he returned from the southern borders, or when he'd secretly listen in to conversation to hear his voice was all Jungkook needed to understand everything.

No matter how much Jimin pretended to hate the elder Prince, he could never actually hate his own brother whom he admired so much.

The scenting session over their neck scent gland was a whole new experience. The two had only previously scented over their wrists when Jungkook was freshly awakened as an purebred alpha. It was natural for two purebreds to seek comfort in each other's scent since a regular wolf wouldn't be enough for them.

The scenting over the neck was more intimate, mostly done between mates and lovers. During it, he had felt a possessive rush wash over him. Wanting to claim the omega in anyway he could. He was almost tempted to bite Jimin, to claim him. Though, he manged to control himself before it escalated to that.

As much as Jungkook loved it, he felt guilty. He needed to mate someone, else he wouldn't be able to control himself with jimin.
_

"you still like me right?" Jungkook bluntly asked with a stoic expression.

"I-i... Y-yes," The omega maid responded, completely flushed. Her scent overly sweet for Jungkook but he'd need to endure.

"Then let's mate," he grabbed her wrist.

"o-oh, so soon?" She blushed crazily.

"is it a problem?"

The omega furiously shaked her head and followed him to his room.

Jungkook was desperate to get rid of the imprint, else it'd only make him want Jimin more. Like how the scenting session only made his urges to claim the prince stronger, to keep him in his arms, to mate him.

But when he reached his room with the omega, his mind had suddenly went blank.

what am I doing? this isn't me...

Jungkook indeed wasn't himself. He was no man to use someone else's feelings for his gain. He got too blinded with wanting to get rid of the imprint that he almost hurt someone else.

"I'm sorry... I can't," Jungkook covered his eyes, lips quivering.

The maid simply smiled. "I thought so too. I wasn't expecting you to show up suddenly asking to mate. So I thought why not play along and see where it goes... I'm aware your heart belongs to someone else captain," Her smile faded at the end. "I wish you all the best," She left his room quietly.

And first time in many years, Jungkook felt tears run down his cheek.

He'd definitely be an idiot not to accept his feelings by now. Even when he tried, he couldn't even look at another omega let alone mate with another.

"Im sorry Jimin, I'm in love with you,"