3

The date with Prince Hugo had arrived.

This was Jimins first date with another royal. His parents had high hopes for it to go well, so then it could lead to a strong alliance with the kingdom of Nethilor. He was a purebred alpha, which made him even more compatible since Jimin was also a purebred.

There was one thing he had been searching for in all his dates. A spark. Which he didn't feel with any of them.

Though Jimin couldn't find any flaws in this prince. He thought, he was handsome and charming. That, Prince Hugo might be the one he'd choose to go on a second date with.

For this date, Jungkook was instructed to keep a little distance to allow the two to 'bond'. But his guts told him not leave Jimin alone completely. And good thing he didn't.

Next thing he knew, when he'd rushed into the private dining room due his wolf feeling agitated in leaving the omega along with another alpha. Jimins heat pheromones were everywhere.

"GET AWAY FROM THE PRINCE THIS INSTANT!" Jungkooks eyes flashed gold, canine teeth out with his wolf surfacing.

Jimin was heavily breathing in the corner, few of his buttons undone which were closed before. His eyes flicking between brown and blue. One hand clutched to his stomach as few tears rolled down his cheek.

Jungkook didn't waste time before launching for the alpha with all his might. The unrelenting punches were thrown one after another. It was obvious this prince was trying to take advantage of Jimin. As a dominant wolf himself, the Nethilor's Prince didn't stand a chance against a captain of the royal knights.

"kookie," Jimin whispered gaining Jungkook's attention immediately. His knight was quick to kneel beside hin as concern etched over his face. Strong waves of wysteria scent hit him, fortunately as a purebred he had better control of his wolf, he had rigorously trained himself to have self-control in case of such situations.

He buttoned up the shirt and put his cloak on Jimin to cover him in his scent as much as possible, pulling the hood on his head. It would help to attract less unmated Alphas in the vicinity till they reached the carriage.

"can you walk?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shaked his head, his eyes hooded.

Behind them, Jungkook had already ordered the other guards to arrest the alpha prince for sexual assault and take him back to the castle.

Jimin curled into Jungkook as he was picked up in bridal style. Face hiding in the crook of his neck. Few guards went ahead and cleared a path allowing them to walk out without a problem, though the commotion didn't go completely unnoticed.

"take us to his highnesses private villa,"

It was a place Jimins mother had gifted him after he presented so he can spend his heats there safely.

Once safely in the carriage, when Jungkook tried to put Jimin on the seat, he had refused and stayed on his lap comfortably. Nose digging dangerously close to his covered scent gland.

"Your highness..." Jungkook gulped. He was already restraining his wolf as it was. This was direct provocation.

"please," Jimin breathed. "Need your scent. It h-hurts," There was desperation in his voice that Jungkook couldn't deny. He opened the first few buttons of his shirt. Jimin was quick to expose the area he needed the most and dug his nose in it.

Jungkook tilted his head to the side and threw his head back. This was the first time he was being scented so intimately.

The scent of wysteria had completely taken over his senses, as if he was in a forest full of them. It was so sweet and inviting. Jungkook can smell jimins deep arousal and need. He'd put a leash on his wolf, who repeatedly chanted to comfort the omega in his heat and take care of him.