4

"The investigation squad has reached the village. They will report back in two days," A junior knight informed.

"Thank you, you may return back to your post," Jungkook nodded.

After finishing up with checking through the hand written record of the Prince Hugo's statements, he makes his way back to Jimins study. To his suprise, the kings advisor was sat in one of the empty chairs while Jimin sat behind the desk on his chair.

"if that is what my father wants, I shall comply," He heard Jimin say.

"That is good to hear, you'll surely make fine king one day, I wish you all the best with the meeting,"

The advisor bowed respectfully and Jimin dismissed him as Jungkook entered the room.

"Meeting?" Jungkook inquires.

"Yeah. My father had informed Nethilor of the incident. The crowned Princess will be coming personally next week to discuss negotiations with me for the release of that asshole and to keep quiet about the whole thing," A huff left the omega as he rubbed his temple in a frustrated manner.

"And his majesty wants you to accept the negotiation?"

Jimin nods. "Nethilor holds a great image in the global market. They cannot in anyway let this out to the public so my father's guess is that they'll offer me something that I shouldn't be able to refuse,"

"that's dirty. That means there'll be no punishment for the prince," Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "He still committed a crime. Shall I just get rid of him?" A hand wraps around the handle of his sheathed sword.

Jimin bursts into giggles, his whole body moved as he leaned his head back on the chair. "He's royalty you idiot. You can't just make him disappear like normal people plus it'd be too obvious,"

"I can make it look like an accident," The alpha beams, the atmosphere more lighter. "I'll do it if you just give me the order,"

More giggles escape Jimin. And Jungkook was addicted. He absolutely loved whenever he was the cause of those laughs. It made his heart flutter whenever Jimin smiled because of him.

"No need for that Jungkookie,"

He started calling me Jungkookie again...

"well if you ever change your mind, this knight will always be at your service," The alpha bowed, genuinely meaning those words.

"Well then...Your prince orders you to sneak out with him tonight," Jimin crossed his leg, chin resting on his palm. His smokey eyes looking at Jungkook with a playful smirk.

"Yes- what!" His head shot up. "You have ball room dance practice this evening,"

"Oh come on. We haven't snuck out in so long. I've been advancing in everything perfectly. And you know I'm great at all dance classes," Jimin innocently blinks repeatedly with a pout forming in his lips. "pleaseeeee,"

Ever since Jimin became crowned, he hadn't had a break from his classes and training. Before he may have had all this freedom to do as he wanted. Of course, now he no longer has that to give himself a break from all these royal duties. After taking that into consideration, Jungkook agrees to his request.

"Fine. But we're not staying for as long as we used to before,"

"Deal,"

___

Since Jimin wasn't used to the environment outside the castle still, he relied on Jungkook completely. Especially during the times they sneak out to have some fun.