11

a/n: this chap goes a little fast.

__________________________

If this was a dream, Jimin wished to never wake up.

The night of their confession, they held hands and went back to the place they were staying and cuddled together to sleep. The next day they prepared to leave for Jimins awaited meeting with the regional leaders since his wound was healed enough.

The two have been too busy to spend time together alone, aside from the  subtle glances and touches here and there. They haven't really discussed anything about their relationship yet either but Jimin hopes to once they've returned to the castle.

Jimin was determined to become king with Jungkook by his side as his alpha no matter what. He decided he would fight to be with Jungkook as he was sure there'd be alot of opposition from the royal court including his own parents.

But he wouldn't give up on either the crown or Jungkook like his brother had done. Why choose when it's possible to have both. There was no way he could give up knowing Jungkooks feelings for him were mutual.

First of all things, Jimin needs to get blessings from the alpha's parents.

_

The meeting had went better than Jimin anticipated it to be. The regional leaders were understanding and seemed to like his idea and gave him their support to make it real.

He was waiting for Jungkook inside the carriage, ready to leave for their journey back to the castle after finalising a change in their route

A knock catches his ears just on que.

"come in,"

Jungkook opens the door and gets in with a box in his hand. "Here, this is for you," He hands the box to Jimin.

Jimin blushed a little as his scent sweetened. He opened the box to find a cake. Since young age, the prince loved to enjoy cakes after hard and long days of work.

"You were amazing," Jungkook looked at him with a fond smile.

The fragrance of Wysteria filled the air inside the carriage even more. Jungkook relished in the scent.

"Thank you," Jimin felt like a shy teenager again, unable to meet the eyes of the one who held his heart.

He ate some of the cake throughout the journey as they made small talks about the meeting and the village they stayed. Jimin at some point fell asleep due to the exhaustion catching up to him.

Once they returned back to the palace, the prince felt relieved to be back home. The king and queen had come out to greet him first letting him know how proud they were and glad to see him safe.

Jimins schedule was made much simpler after being checked by the royal healer to avoid overworking and allowing his wound to completely heal. Jungkook had been busy with figuring out who they were attacked by and was put in charge to capture them.

During the extra free time he had gotten, he went to check on the guards who got injured during the journey.

"Your highness," They bowed.

"Hello, how are you all doing?" Jimin asked, he saw few of them with bandages either on their hands, legs or head.

"We're all doing great your highness," One of them beamed.

"we're just glad the captain was able to save you on time," Another added.

"Even I trembled when he went feral but they retreated because of him," Another nervously smiled.