Chapter 8

Ava's Pov

I ran to our rooms and left the door wide open behind me. He was there when I turned and my breath caught in my throat. His shirt was already off and he gently took her in his arms and kissed her. Their tongues dueled.

"Are you sure you're ready my Ava?"

"Just take things slow with me?" I asked him.

"If you want to stop, anytime, just say so." Demetri reassured me. It was reassuring but I was ready for everything with him. I knew he would guide me gently.

He reached down and slid my shirt over my head. He slid one hand around my back and flipped the clasps on my bra. He slid it down my arms and scooped me up into his arms. His mouth lowered and slanted across mine. He walked me into the bedroom and slid me on to the bed. He leaned over and gently undid the button and zip on my jeans.

I shivered as he slid my jeans and panties over my hips and down my legs. I was so eager, so nervous, so lost in his red eyes. He ran his hands from my neck over my breasts and pinched my nipples. I called out as his hands traced my waist and around to my bottom then back up. He repeated the circuit until I was moaning and boneless.

I reached my hands up and unbutton and unzipped his jeans. He didn't have on anything under them. I dragged them down his hips and gasped as I saw his erect penis for the first time. How was he going to fit inside me? I tensed and he slid his jeans all the way off.

"Relax, my Ava. Everything is fine."

I lay back and wait for him to climb on the bed. He kissed me gently then passionately while running his hands in circles on my breasts. I moaned. His mouth replaced one of his hands and he sucked, licked, and nibbled it's straining peak. His mouth took the next breast and gave it the same treatment.

His hand slid down between my legs and he stroked my clit.

"How does that feel?" He asked hesitantly.

"Please don't stop." I cried out. He chuckled deep in his throat and stroked faster. Soon my hips were moving, straining towards his touch.

"Do you want more?" Demetri asked.

I couldn't speak I only nodded.

I felt two fingers slip inside me. I gasped at the foreign intrusion. He began to move them gently in and out keeping pressure on my clit and soon my muscles were clasping tightly around him.

"That's one," he said softly and moved to where he sat between my legs. He leaned down and replaced his finger on my clit with his tongue, still pumping in and out of me.

One of his arms clamped around my leg and held me tightly to his mouth.

I tried to move my hips but he kept me steady.

He touched someplace deeper inside me and my muscles fluttered around him again.

"Are you ready for me Ava?"

"Oh yes Demetri. Please, don't make me wait longer."

He moved up my body and I could feel his penis at my opening. He kissed me deeply, passionately, and began to push inside me. "Breathe deep," He coached me and pushed all the way inside me. I felt pain but I was expecting it. He held himself still and whispered, "Tell me when the pain fades."

It took a minute and I could feel him shaking above me. "Now," I said.

He pulled out and slid inside again. It felt good, but weird, a foreign intrusion. He moved more and it went from feeling weird to feeling wonderful. I grasped his butt and pulled him deeper into me.