Chapter 1: Story Of My Life

Jungkook's POV:

Life is beautiful, this is what they said. They would always say that you live once, so enjoy it, but what if it's taken from you? What if you aren't able to live that one life? What if that happiness isn't allowed for you? What if you're locked from the outside world?

Why is life beautiful? How can it be beautiful when there are human beings living in this world? It's just a sentence that is said by the rich people.

Typical rich people think that just because they're happy, it means everyone else is happy too and are living a life like them. 'Life is bullshit' is a little more relatable.

Hello everyone, this is Jungkook. My life is boring. I have one of the most uninteresting lives.

I wake up in the morning by the cold water that gets thrown at me, and then I make breakfast for my old father.

After that, I get beaten for an hour.

After the daily beating, my father goes to work, locking all doors and windows.

I then spend my day cleaning the whole house and waiting for the customer that my father sent.

After that, I just go to sleep being too tired. This is what happens every day.

You may ask where my mother is, well she was a whore. She's the reason that my father has become the monster that he is today. She ran away with another rich man, leaving me and my father.

After that my father started believing that all of bottoms are whores and betrayals, so he started sending men to use me and later on would take the money. And this is my boring life.