Chapter 32: Taekook moments

Authors POV:

After having their dinner, Jungkook silently entered Taehyung's room. He looked around, and when he didn't see Taehyung around, he sat down on the bed to wait for him. He was sitting there while tapping his feet, but the water running in the bathroom took his attention. He smirked before getting up and gently opened the bathroom door. After seeing the view, he gulped. He saw Taehyung standing under the shower with his back facing him. He stared at Taehyung's wet hair and how the water trailed down his well-built body. His started having dirty thoughts. He felt himself getting hard when he imagined Taehyung thrusting inside him while he scratched his well-built back. He took a shaky breath before removing his clothes, too.

Taehyung flinched when he felt arms wrapping around him. He was about to turn around and attack the person but stopped when he felt his mate's addicting vanilla scent. He turned around, and his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook standing in front of him, all naked in his full glory. His hand unconsciously went to Jungkook's face, and he gently moved Jungkook's wet bangs behind his ear.

Taehyung: You're looking so pretty.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook: You're looking breathtaking, too.

Jungkook said shyly and nuzzled his face into Taehyung's chest. With a huge boxy smile, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him closer.

Taehyung: I hope we can stay like this forever.

Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's head. Jungkook smiled and slowly started sucking Taehyung's chest. Taehyung moaned, and he held Jungkook's chin and started passionately making out with him. Taehyung's eyes widened when Jungkook's hand went to his junior, which was standing tall.

He started moaning in Jungkook's ear softly when Jungkook started moving his hand up and down at a fast pace.

Taehyung: Oh, kook ahhh uhm oh yeah.

Taehyung kept moaning and suddenly picked Jungkook up. He started sucking Jungkook's neck, creating his artwork. Meanwhile, Jungkook kept moving his hand up and down while moaning with closed eyes.

Taehyung held Jungkook hand.

Jungkook: What's wrong? Did I make you uncomfortable?

Jungkook asked, breathing heavily.

Taehyung: Of course not, petal. You'll never make me uncomfortable.

Taehyung said and wrapped Jungkook's arms around his neck. Jungkook looked at him confused but suddenly gasped in pleasure when Taehyung grinded both of their private parts.

Jungkook: Oh my god.

Jungkook moaned, breathing heavily.

Loud moans and groans could be heard all around the bathroom. Taehyung kept grinding against Jungkook, making Jungkook's body go up and down. Jungkook's nails dug his nails in Taehyung's back and came with a loud moan.

Taehyung smiled before slowly placing Jungkook down. When Jungkook felt the ground beneath his feet, he immediately held onto Taehyung when he felt his weak too weak and wobbly from all the activity. Taehyung held Jungkook tightly and started cleaning him.

After both of them freshening up, Taehyung made Jungkook wear his clothes and laid down with him in the bed. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung before nuzzling in Taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung: I'm sorry, Kook. I know I was a coward and a selfish person back then. Because of the fear and not wanting to get hurt, I let you be disrespected and beaten. I have no excuse for what I did. I take full responsibility for my every single mistake. Even if you hadn't forgiven me, I would've respected that. I would've worked hard for your forgiveness, and if you still wouldn't want to forgive me, I would've respected that too and left you forever and would've never shown my face. Kook, you don't know how much your forgiveness meant for me. I'm so happy to have you, but there's still the guilt in my heart, and I know that it'll remain there forever. I know I would never be able to remove it, so to make it less painful, I'll always shower you in love. Not only that, but I'll do whatever you say. I'll let you do whatever you want to do to my body. I'll even die for you this time. I know that me saying this all won't bring back all the pain you went through, but just remember that I love you, and I'll really change for you.

Taehyung said everything with his most gentle voice and finally fell asleep after pecking Jungkook's forehead. He pulled Jungkook closer to him and went to dreamland with a content smile.

Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung and felt himself tearing up. At this point, he doesn't know who he should listen to. His mom or his wolf? He wiped his tears before falling asleep in Taehyung's arms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do you guys feel bad for the alphas, or are you guys on Jungkook's side?