Chapter 7: I Hate Them

Previous chapter:

Jimin: Let's go inside bun. He is just a dramatic ass.

Jungkook nodded his head and looked back at Mingyu while thinking with himself that in what mess has he fallen.

Jungkook's POV:

When we got inside, I was shocked by the interior. This mansion was insanely beautiful.

I looked back at Jimin and saw him already staring deeply at me.

I felt my cheeks getting heated up by his stare and smirk, so I looked away.

He chuckled and bit on my cheeks.

I hissed at the sting and looked at him again with a glare.

He smiled before placing his lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes at the softness of his lips.

We stayed like that in the soothing moment but our moment was broken when we heard sobbing sounds.

All of us looked toward the sound and saw Taehyungie crying while Jin hyung was looking at him with a done face.

Jin: Stop with your fake drama.

He said while smacking Taehyung's head again.

Taehyung started whining, which caused me to giggle softly at his antics.

Both of them looked at me when they heard me giggling.

Jin hyung looked at me with a wide smile while Taehyungie was looking at me with a pout for laughing at him.

Jin: Will you say something pervert to my innocent baby again.

Taehyung: No.

Taehyung said while rolling his eyes.

As Jinnie hyung was about to smack him again, we heard a cold voice.

Jimin softly put me down on the floor, but I quickly got pulled by my waist by Taehyung again.

I didn't flinch because I already got used to being pulled out of nowhere.

I looked at the owner of the voice, which was that annoying alpha.

Yoongi: Stop being useless and come to dinner.

Everyone lowered their head and nodded. I kept staring at him but looked down immediately when he looked back at me with deathly eyes.

Everyone went to the dining room, and as I was about to sit down, a cold voice stopped me.

Yoongi: Sit next to my feet and massage it. You'll get dinner after all the alphas eat.

I looked at him, shocked. I looked toward Mingyu and saw him sitting beside that old man's feet and start massaging it while looking down.

Great. After decades, when I thought I was in peace, then this asshole came and decided to ruin my life again. I just don't have any peace in my fate at all.

As i was about to open my mouth to speak, a soft voice stopped me.

Jin: But Yoongi, he's our mate. After years of waiting, we found our mate, and we'll treat him like this.

Yoongi: So what. Our eomma did it, all omegas before him did it. Even Mingyu is doing it, so what's so special about him. He's a low life. He'll only be used for our pleasure and giving birth to our heirs. He's no use for anything else. He will never be the same place as us. So it's better if he knows his place. You give these sluts a little freedom now, later on they'll go on whoring around.

He shouted angrily. Everyone got silent and sat down quietly.

I looked at them disappointed and looked back at Yoongi straight in the eye.

He stared at me with his red and scary eyes for a few second before a loud sound echoed through out the palace.

I held my now red cheeks and looked at Yoongi with teary eyes. My lips started wobbling while tears were threatening to fall down. Why would he slap me without any reason. I didn't even say anything.

Yoongi: Never look eye to eye with an alpha. Your eyes always should be lowered. Know your limits.

He stated coldly before sitting down.

A small sob escaped from my mouth while I standing there and holding my swollen cheeks.

I looked at the 5 others and saw them looking at me sadly for a few seconds before quietly continuing their dinner.

I looked at them in shock.

So was this all care and love they showed fake?

I flinched when that asshole of an alpha shouted at me to massage his legs. I knelt down slowly beside his feet and started massaging it while hiccuping now and then.

I hate them. Stupid me thought they'll be different. I guess I dreamt of happiness too early. All of them are the same. All these tops are the same. All of them thinks of us bottoms as nothing but a toy...