Chapter 24: A Visit To Lee Hanjin

⚠️⚠️⚠️ May contain gore and blood and disturbing scenes. So if you're sensitive or uncomfortable to those, do not continue.

Previous Chapter:

Bam had his mouth open in excitement. Jungkook smiled creepily when he saw the blood on his tongue and teeth.

Jungkook: Did you take the video of Namjoon embarrassing himself and Bammie getting my treat?

Jungkook said to his man, who nodded his head. Jungkook smirked creepily and patted Bam.

Author's POV:

Yeonjun: Are you ready, Jungkook, for revenge?

Yeonjun said while standing beside Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes turned golden, and he nodded with a creepy smile.

Gguk: Let's pay him a visit, shall we?

Yeonjun nodded and then signaled his army of vampires to follow him.

Yeonjun held Jungkook's hand, and they teleported to a certain pack.

.
.
.
.
.

In Venom Pack:

An alpha ran towards Hanjin fearfully.

The Alpha: Alpha, Alpha!!!!! We have been attacked by the vampires and the true blood omega.

Hanjin stood up quickly.

Hanjin: TRUE BLOOD WHAT???

The Alpha: Yes, Alpha, I saw him with golden eyes.

Hanjin gulped.

Hanjin: I am going to run away through the secret door. Try to hold them back until then.

The Alpha: But what about us and your pack, Alpha?

Hanjin looked back at the alpha with disgusted eyes.

Hanjin: Why would I care about a bunch of peasants? I'm your pack leader, so you guys should sacrifice your lives for me.

Hanjin spat and was about to run away but stopped immediately when he heard a cold voice.

???: You haven't changed a single bit, have you? The same heartless, greedy, and selfish asshole.

Hanjin turned around angrily but froze when he saw the true blood omega glaring at him with his golden eyes.

He was about to run away but stumbled back when Yeonjun teleported in front of him with red eyes.

Yeonjun: Where do you think you're going?

Yeonjun said angrily.

Gguk came behind him and whispered in his ears.

Gguk: It's revenge time.

Hanjin turned around scaredly, and he was instantly held by his throat and thrown against the wall.

He hissed and looked at the furious true blood omega.

He tried to move back, but he was held tightly by his neck, and his head was smashed into the wall.

Hanjin released a loud shout of pain, but Gguk didn't give a damn.

In his mind, only the story of how his mama's stomach was cut open was repeating. He was getting more furious when he thought about how his mama was raped.