Chapter 19: Death Of Mr. Kim

Previous Chapter:

Mrs Kim: You guys have the curse and anger of the moon goddess following you. You guys have no way out of this now.....

Author's POV:

Soobin looked at his Eomma with teary eyes. His lips slowly formed a small smile. The fear he had earlier slowly vanishing. If the moon goddess is on their side, then they do not have to worry.

He immediately looked down at his baby when he heard a small whimper. Soobin smiled at his baby when his Kook looked at him with half opened eyes. Soobin kissed his forehead before making him sit comfortably in his lap. He started patting his head when Jungkook snuggled to his chest.

Soobin then looked at Yeonjun, and both of them stared at each other for a few seconds before Yeonjun nodded his head.

Yeonjun looked at the alphas and saw them standing there frozen. Some were standing in fear. Some were trying to show themselves strong and fearless, but you could see the sweat in their forehead and the clenching and unclenching of their hands.

Yeonjun smirked before clearing his throat.

Yeonjun: Well, well, well. Look at the turn of events. You lost your everything in a blink of eye. Maybe if you guys didn't take the phrase of ware wolves being animals seriously, you guys might've not be standing here, counting your time for death. I always wondered why you guys were so heartless to the ones who gave birth to you? I never understood why you call the omegas weak when they give birth to you? You guys didn't come from thin air, did you? These omegas, which you guys should be defending and protecting, give birth to you ungrateful assholes going through unbearable pain and difficulty in the process. They raised you guys in their stomach, going through morning sickness, swelling, mood swings, and craving for 9 months. They are not weak. They're the strongest beings I've seen. You guys should fall to their feet in respect. And look at you guys. Is this how you guys gonna repay them? You guys should've been the one keeping them safe from every danger, not becoming a danger for them. But why am I saying this to you guys? You guys won't change. I forgot that this is not a vampire world where the sensitive and fragile ones have more rights than the masculine and stronger ones. I forgot that it's not the vampire world where someone can't even think about shouting at their loved one. I forgot that this is not a vampire world where the ones like these omegas can work outside and show their talent. I forgot I came to a place worse than hell. You guys do not deserve these pure and innocent omegas. You guys never deserved someone as pure as them.

Yeonjun said angrily but calmed down when Soobin held his hand softly.

Yeonjun smiled before pulling his son and lover to his arms. Even though Jungkook has never seen him, he melted into his arms. Yeonjun kissed his forehead before turning his attention back to the alphas who were looking down ashamed except Mr. Kim and Yoongi, who were glaring at him.

Yeonjun: You guys never deserve forgiveness. You guys should die with the most painful death.

Yeonjun spat at them before taking Jungkook from Soobin's arms and making him comfortable in his own arms, and lastly, he held his lover's hand.

He teleported with his little family after telling his people to take all the omegas, betas, and alphas to the castle.

Yeonjun teleported to his castle with his queen and prince, and as he was about to go to their room, he stopped when he heard yelling.

Mr Kim: Who do you think you guys are, huh? How do you even dare about prisoning us, huh? Did you guys forget that warevolves are stronger than vampires, and we could tear you guys to pieces, huh?

Yeonjun put Kook down, and he started walking towards the oldie to shut him up, but he suddenly stopped when a hand held his wrist.

He looked at Kook, who shook his head at him.

He nodded and stared at Kook, who started walking toward Mr Kim.

Loud gasps were heard when Kook suddenly thrusted his hand inside Mr Kim's flesh and pulled out his heart. Mr Kim's lifeless body dropped down beside his feet.

Everyone looked at Jungkook's hand with wide eyes.

Jungkook looked at all of the alphas with his golden eyes.

Jungkook: Dare to talk again, and the next one will be your heart.

He said before throwing Mr. Kim's heart near the alphas feet who were chained up.

He smirked, but it quickly turned to innocent giggles when he saw his mama with a wide smile and open arms.

He ran toward his mama and threw himself in his mama's arms.

He nuzzled to his Mama's chest and dozed off.

Soobin kissed his head before turning his attention to the shocked and scared alpha's.

Soobin: It's only the start. I'll make sure that every single one of you dies, so there is no trace of you in the future. I'll make sure that the future omegas don't suffer and the future alphas are respectful.

He said, staring directly at furious Yoongi. He smirked at him before leaving with his lover and son to their room.