Chapter 27: Hopekook Moments

Previous Chapter:

Jin smiled at his cute mate. He pulled Jungkook closer and focused on the movie.

That's how they spent their day: cuddling, making out, and watching movies.

Author's POV:

Jungkook opened his eyes when the bright sunlight hit his face. He stretched his limbs and that's when he saw two pairs of arms hugging his waist. He looked beside him and saw Jin hugging his waist tightly while sleeping peacefully with a content smile. Jungkook kept staring at him, and suddenly Mrs. Choi's words came into his head. Jungkook sighed before slowly removing Jin's arms from his waist. He got out of the room and took a deep breath. He didn't want to do something so harsh, but his wolf was stubborn, so he couldn't do anything but just go with the flow. He knew that his mates would be hurt very badly, but he couldn't make his wolf understand. Jungkook rubbed his forehead and went to the garden to take some fresh air. When he got outside, he noticed Hobi taking pictures of nature with his camera, a small smile on his face. Jungkook's demeanor suddenly changed. He smirked before walking towards Hobi.

Jungkook: Morning, hyung.

Hobi flinched at the sudden voice. He turned towards Jungkook and gave him his sunshine smile.

Hobi: Hey, Kook. Didn't see you.

Jungkook: I didn't know you did photography.

Jungkook said, taking the camera from Hobi's hand and started looking at the taken pictures.

Hobi: Oh, yeah. I actually liked photography since childhood so I've taken a few courses.

Hobi said with a proud smile. Jungkook hummed and continued looking at the photos.

Jungkook: You wouldn't mind taking a few pictures of your mate.

Jungkook said with a flirtatious smile. Hobi gulped when he noticed the flirty look.

Hobi: It'll be a great pleasure to take pictures of such a majestic body.

Hobi said and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him near. Jungkook giggled and stared at his mate's lips. Jungkook leaned in slowly, and Hobi smirked, attaching his lips to Jungkook's. They started moving their lips, and loud sucking sounds could be heard. After two minutes, both of them pulled away, breathing heavily. Hobi smiled happily and attached his forehead to Jungkook's.

Hobi: You don't know how happy you made me today. I haven't asked for forgiveness correctly, so I want to do it, Jungkook. I'm sorry for being a coward, Jungkook. I'm sorry for not defending you. I'm sorry for walking the wrong path after the other alphas. I'm sorry for being an asshole and a jerk. I'm sorry, Jungkook. I was too selfish for my own life that I left you to get hurt, but I promise you, Jungkook, that after today, I'll happily give my life for you. I'll fight for you with my life. I'll never make you sad. I'll never become the reason for your tears, and I'll kill those who make you cry. The only time you'll cry would be when we're making love.

Hobi said honestly. Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds before smiling at Hobi.

Jungkook: I'm forgiving you this time, hyung, but if you do it again next time, I'll never forgive you.

Hobi smiled widely and pecked Jungkook's lips.

Hobi: So, are you still up for having your pictures taken?

Jungkook smirked and nodded his head.

Jungkook: You go to your room, and I'll go to my room to choose something to wear. I'll come few minutes later.

Hobi nodded before walking to his room after giving Jungkook a peck. Ten minutes later, Jungkook entered the room. Hobi turned his head towards the door when he heard a creaking sound, and he felt himself getting as hard as a rock. He looked at Jungkook with his mouth wide open, who was standing there in the most sluttiest and sexiest clothes.

(Imagine him in this shirt but with red panty)

Jungkook smirked and sat down on the couch, widening his legs. Hobi almost got a nosebleed when he saw Jungkook wearing red panties.

Hobi felt like fainting when Jungkook lowered his see-through white shirt from his shoulders. Jungkook widened his legs more, leaned back on the couch, and arched his back.

Jungkook: I'm ready, hyung.

Hobi came out of his thoughts and gulped. He started taking Jungkook's pictures. Jungkook opened all his buttons and laid down on the couch. Hobi felt his hands starting to shake when he saw Jungkook's naked chest and stomach. The view of his red panties became clearer. Hobi clicked another picture and felt himself sweating. He felt himself getting hotter, and his soldier became hard as a rock. Jungkook's eyes went to his mate's erection, and he smirked when he saw its size. Jungkook slowly walked towards him and knelt down in front of his mate's throbbing member. He took out Hobi's member and started palming it. Hobi moaned loudly and felt his eyes rolling back. Jungkook smirked and increased his pace.

Jungkook: Don't you want a memory of this moment?

Hobi nodded hurriedly and took the camera with his shaky hands. He clicked a photo and threw his head back in pleasure. Hobi moaned loudly when he finally came. Jungkook removed his hands and pecked Hobi's lips, who was still shivering from his climax.

Jungkook: I'll get going, baby.

Jungkook said and left the room.

Jungkook: Stupid alphas. I can bring them under my control and make them do anything as long as I provide physical pleasure. I'll make sure to make them obsessed with me so when I break them, it'll be more painful for them. Two down, four to go.